15+ Year Old Account

[Movie] The Amazing Spider-Man 2

So the trailer for the new movie is out. Bit of a basis of the story, and a lot of action.

Unfortunate Machinima link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhNaunITh4

The first thing that I noticed was Spider-Mans costume. It looks very similar to the original trilogy costume. Not to say this is a bad thing, it makes it match up to Spider-Mans classic look better. It does however seem to be a bit of a cop out considering it was made to be a big deal on the run up to the first Amazing Spider-Man movie. I didn't like the costume personally, and I'm probably not the only one, but it makes me wonder if there will be any explanation of why the costume has changed.

I spotted Rhino, Electro and Green Goblin as far as villains go, but I might have missed some.

I also saw what appeared to be the vulture suit and Oc's arms

10+ Year Old Account
    My, my, new cocky annoying spider man seems to be in for a big fight this time.

Words cannot describe the magnitude of my hardness.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Hope the follow the Ultimate story through with number 4 and kill him. Would be a good end to the movies, yes even if it's amazing spiderman they are following the Ultimate spiderman story minus shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Hope the follow the Ultimate story through with number 4 and kill him. Would be a good end to the movies, yes even if it's amazing spiderman they are following the Ultimate spiderman story minus shield.
    Nuuuu, can't kill him until we get a proper Venom and Carnage

Why the fuck are they bothering reusing green goblin/osborne.

Looked okay. I'm not sure about all this "lol your Dad was top secret scientist" thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They better not kill off Peter Parker.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why the fuck are they bothering reusing green goblin/osborne.

Looked okay. I'm not sure about all this "lol your Dad was top secret scientist" thing.
    My guess is a Sinister Six type film, plus...

Goblin kills Gwen Stacy in the comics and it has been hinted at by Emma Stone's outfit in a promotional photo that they'll be including that...since it was the same outfit as the comic book version of her was wearing when she died. /nerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess I better see this movie. Any girl out there want to go with me?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Never got around to seeing the first one... suppose I have to now.

I'm usually not one to complain about the use of CGI, but at what point does this become an animated film? I counted 0 practical effects in that trailer, including any scene where he is in the suit.

I thought the first one was meh. I thought all of the Spider-Man movies were meh so far actually. I doubt I'll think better of this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    I also saw what appeared to be the vulture suit and Oc's arms
    Yea I spotted those too. Love who they casted as both Osborns. But this one just has too much going on. Villains controlling other villains while some get very minor spots, hell, Rhino is in the trailer, but no one would know that, all we see now is "oh great, transformers.."