galleon solo! fun but long lol

my DK is only 563 so im sure the higher geared DKs would get it done much quicker.

i found i had to focus adds once they showed up or else id become overwhelmed eventually, so im sure in higher gear levels you can just ignore the adds and let cleave kill them. but because i had to focus them instead the boss took a lot longer to die. but with the population of my realm being so high people noticed and came to help kill him. no outside healer ever ended up healing me the entire time so. but ya.. fun little thing to do if you are bored lol.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    galleon solo!
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    my DK is only 563 so im sure the higher geared DKs would get it done much quicker.

i found i had to focus adds once they showed up or else id become overwhelmed eventually, so im sure in higher gear levels you can just ignore the adds and let cleave kill them. but because i had to focus them instead the boss took a lot longer to die. but with the population of my realm being so high people noticed and came to help kill him. no outside healer ever ended up healing me the entire time so. but ya.. fun little thing to do if you are bored lol.
    I'm not sure you quite know what soloing is.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Unless he was close to berserk timer, I think the idea is that he was able to maintain his health and given enough time, would have solo'd Galleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Unless he was close to berserk timer, I think the idea is that he was able to maintain his health and given enough time, would have solo'd Galleon.
    Multiple classes have been capable of living through his negligible damage with ToT gear quite easily.

tagging =/= soloing

Deleted
    you can do it without external healing however he has a 10 min enrange so need to do close to 400k dps

Deleted
    Tried that once didnt go so good