Deleted

which UI is this?

Was looking at this video and i really like his UI, especially that part on the right side of the screen, where he can easily see his targets and have a good overview of the dots on these targets (and then easily renew them). And i love that the new targets automaticly appears when f.x. Rook disapears and 3 new adds come.

I have been trying to get a better overview of multidotting, but what i tried with tidyplates didnt work for me.

But the way he easily updates dots on his targets is something i would really like to try.

Be it the whole UI or just that part of it.

EDIT: ehmmm so i cant link to the video... great...

hmmm the name of the video is

Fallen Protectors 10H - Affliction Warlock [Twilight Circus]

maybe some1 else could post it for me? --> in #3 Valyna linked it, tyvm
    Last edited by mmoc9c8ca96f04; 2013-12-05 at 11:11 PM.

Seems to me like standard ElvUI, AffDots for DoT tracking, and for procs dunno if it's Weak Auras or TellMeWhen

Deleted
    So the part on the right side og the screen where he can see all the targets, their dots and durations, is just a built-in part of ElvUI?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriss007 View Post
    So the part on the right side og the screen where he can see all the targets, their dots and durations, is just a built-in part of ElvUI?
    yes. its called "Bossframe" and got a built in debuff/buffline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    yes. its called "Bossframe" and got a built in debuff/buffline.
    hmm, guess ill have to get started on elvUI then

10+ Year Old Account
    idk that looks more like TukUI to me...its like elvui...just not as nice...deff go with elvui tho i use it and i couldnt imagine playing without it

Almost the same as my UI. Just wish the Bossframe didn't move when something dies. Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post
    idk that looks more like TukUI to me...its like elvui...just not as nice...deff go with elvui tho i use it and i couldnt imagine playing without it
    That UI doesn't look the slightest bit like TukUI, in fact it looks like an almost complete stock ElvUI.

On a different note, you don't need ElvUI if all you want is to get boss frames with debuffs. ElvUI is a complete all-in-one addon suite that enhanced and skins all aspects of your UI. If all you want is boss frames showing DoTs while you're happy with the rest of your own UI, then you can get any UnitFrame addon as they all support this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post

except the fact it says in the guys chat at start of video *Elvui has used funds from guild bank 55g on repairs*

He just has it set to default colours why it looks so bland