My younger brother is looking to get into pvp, would like some class/spec suggestions

Hello all in pvp land. This is my first post on the pvp forums, as I never pvp'd often but have been enjoying myself recently. My younger brother who is 13, has been watching myself and my other younger brother playing pvp and would like to join us. He has played wow, but never at max level, and always casual. We still plan to play casual together, mainly BGs, but he wanted me to suggest a class for him to learn to play. When I asked him what he was interested in for pvp he said Hunter, or feral druid, but he doesn't care what he plays, but he prefers a dps spec, over something like holy paly.

So I have come to you all for some suggestions, for maybe the easiest, or at least most forgiving class to learn when coming into pvp for the first time. Any and all classes can be suggested. Just as long as you guys give me some reasons why it's easier to learn.

I understand no class is roflstomp easy, or best around, but he is new to learning things in wow, and I'd like to suggest him something he can grasp pretty easily, as well as when he gets to max level.

Please note though, I play mage and my other brother plays shadow priest, so he would like to play a different class then us.

PS: Just a little background on him, he plays other games like TF2 and League of Legends, so he does play other games that require some decision making. Obviously not on the wow scale, but some nonetheless.

Any and all feedback is really appreciated guys.

Don't think that class suggestion threads are allowed. Before it gets closed, I'd say Hunter. They're fairly easy and all you really need to do is Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern things and use your pet sac on whoever is about to die. It's hella boring, but it's pretty easy and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Don't think that class suggestion threads are allowed. Before it gets closed, I'd say Hunter. They're fairly easy and all you really need to do is Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern things and use your pet sac on whoever is about to die. It's hella boring, but it's pretty easy and effective.
    Oh >.< sorry I didn't know, I'm new to the pvp scene, and I usually come to mmochamp for feedback on anything wow, everyone here is usually very helpful like yourself. Thank you for the suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters have a ton of abilities which can be hard to manage.
    Though the rest of the class is pretty straightforward and easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick my class threads are not allowed, closing this.