I am Murloc! Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.

Cool Who Voices the PCs of WoW?

I've been doing a lot of crafting lately, talking to auctioneers for mats and all, and just came to the sudden realization that the male Tauren sound really, really familiar, like some actor from a 90s TV show or something.

Anyways, who voices all of the player characters in WoW?

I know that the guy who played Worf (Star Trek TNG) did a bunch of the tauren voices.

Chris Metzen does about half of all Orcs, Trolls & Tauren.

The lady who voiced Tyrande also does most female Night Elves and Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I know that the guy who played Worf (Star Trek TNG) did a bunch of the tauren voices.
    Michael Dorn? He does Marcus in Fallout 2, Starcraft voices, Star Trek games, and Mass Effect 2

I know Cam Clarke voices the male blood elf. So every time I listen to a male blood elf, I think of Liquid Snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.