Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    That second place video was freakin' vicious on my soul.

How the hell did that puppet video win 1st place?! It was awful, I couldn't watch more than a minute of it.

Wow the feels. Garrosh just thought he was doing what was right for the Horde. Did he become a huge fascist asshole? Yes he did, but he thought the trolls had betrayed him for not following his orders, in true Orc fashion (obey your warchief without question).

I feel sorry for everyone who is so soft in the head this video made them feel sorry for Garrosh.

You would basically have to re-write WotLK, Cat and MoP to get that version of Garrosh. The actual Garrosh was basically an evil, friendless asshole from start to finish.

Still a well made video, tho.

Why bother wasting time with a rewrite of the grouping system? oQueue is working fine for the pseudo elitist ragers and OpenRaid works best for planned raids - with the added bonus of allowing a truthful rating system. Anything they design will be a light system of oQueue, be abused, and make most wonder why they queue for that stuff anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...that video was really well done. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Video is garbage. I now know what sociopaths do in their time off.

When Garrosh was never smart, well liked by anyone and started more fights than he prevented. I could waste my time retelling why Garrosh is an example of an arrogant egotistical a-hole whose parades around where ever he goes with his Dad's accomplishments on his shoulders. Its a sign of a sick community that expects admiration to a spoiled brat like Garrosh.
    You must be loads of fun to hang out with.

15+ Year Old Account
    That video gave Garrosh more depth in 4 minutes than Blizzard could across 4 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    That video gave Garrosh more depth in 4 minutes than Blizzard could across 4 expansions.
    Totally agree. I'd feel pretty bad at if I worked at blizz to see a video that shows more character in 3 min that Garrosh got from BC to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    f. All music featured in the Movie must either be the entrant’s original musical composition and performance, or music from a Blizzard product;
    Anyway is that even fair considering that there is one ticket per winner and it is made by a whole frelling group of people? Is there even a chance for a solo contestant to win this? I mean it is not a music by the entrant unless they deem the whole "AFK Players" group as an entrant. And this is BS imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee03 View Post
    this should've been 1st place... to make a machinima using wow model viewer etc. is harder than to record a silly puppet video. maybe it's just me, but that's how I see it.
    Indeed so. Not just you, anyone who has tried to make a machinima post-Cata. State of movie-making tools is rather screwed up - no updates, people drop supporting projects, patches come out and tools stop working. Not to mention how much work would it take one to arrange and shoot a proper scene, even finding working tools with enough possibility for shooting is hard.

this video cool