Deleted

Any way to display a specific casts casttime?

I'm looking for a method to display casttime for Chaosbolt in a TellMeWhen icon or something like that.
    I don't always wanna check the tooltip to see if it's viable to cast Chaosbolt in the 5 sec 4 set bonus proc.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    the only thing I could think of is weakauras using LUA. Take the base casttime of chaosbolt and your current haste to calculate the reduced casttime with it.

I´ll post a WA string when I´m home from work if you can´t do it yourself

Deleted
    Would be very kind sir.

Quartz displays the current cast time.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Quartz displays the current cast time.
    But not while I am not casting. I wanna see the casttime befor I cast to determine if it's worth casting Chaosbolt (in range of procs)

Deleted
    If you track things like your tempus repit and bloodlust trinket procs etc just do flex or lfr and see how long it takes to cast it under each situation and memorise how long it takes to cast by using quartz or gnosis whatever you use and gg... Think its really taking it too far looking for something like that... Cant have addons hold your hand through everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Swo View Post
    Cant have addons hold your hand through everything....
    Heheheh...why can't you? This is just helping you judge time, affdots removes most judgement - which is more gamebreaking?

You can make a weakaura showing the casttime for a given spell using something like this as the custom text function:

Code:
         function()
    	return (select(7,GetSpellInfo("Chaos Bolt")))/1000
         end
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-12-06 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    the only thing I could think of is weakauras using LUA. Take the base casttime of chaosbolt and your current haste to calculate the reduced casttime with it.

I´ll post a WA string when I´m home from work if you can´t do it yourself
    Theres already 2 posted in the Warlock Weak Auras thread under the Desto section for Chaos Bolt. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    Heheheh...why can't you? This is just helping you judge time, affdots removes most judgement - which is more gamebreaking?
    Whats affdots?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swo View Post
    Whats affdots?
    Affdots is displaying dotpowers. It snapshots your dotpower when you apply it at the value 100. So if you apply dots without any procs it's 100 then the procs come -> it displays then a higher value. When you refresh dots, it's again at 100 and if your procs now fall off the value will go down under 100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irea View Post
    I'm looking for a method to display casttime for Chaosbolt in a TellMeWhen icon or something like that.
    I don't always wanna check the tooltip to see if it's viable to cast Chaosbolt in the 5 sec 4 set bonus proc.
    There is a string just like the one you want in the weak auras thread in here. Just scroll down a bit in the first post.