WoD Group Finder = Hope for Random BGs?

My two premises:

Random battlegrounds are currently in a poor state.
    Horde's preferential adoption of oQueue was a contributing factor to the current state.

I recognize there are some who would disagree with 1 or both of these premises. I'm not really interested in debating them. If we accept the premises as true, do you think the proposed group finder system coming in WoD will help the current situation?

Personally, I'm a little intriqued. The new system apparantly lets you make a group for anything, and allows you to set group criteria like ilvl and achievements. I think there it's quite possible the new system would see an increase in pre-formed groups on both sides. This could potentially lead to a higher level of play, and more interesting matches / fewer blow-outs.

Am I dreaming? Is it not likely to do much at all?

If you think people horde side are using OQueue to make groups for random BG's then you're very mistaken. Go Horde side and load up OQ and you'll see there's never more than 1 or 2 people trying to make groups and they're usually under geared people looking to farm honor. OQ is used horde side for RBG's and raids that's about it.

But to answer your questions I guess it will take time, we'll need to see how blizz implements it. IF they make it EZ to set requiremens/check gear/achieves/leader stats like OQ then it should be pretty popular.

Deleted
    I don't think you will be able to make 10 men premade only with Blizzard tools, you still will need something like AVenabler to do full premade. If you want higher and more organised level of play join RBG team. Making 10 men top gear premades to crush undergeared pug teams is very "swifty" thinking of pvp. I'm looking forvard to this feature but in term to have another tool to join ranked PVP from PVE servers without using 3rd party addons.

Deleted
    How about they implement a good cross-server RBG group finder.
    Over the years we have seen multiple website or programs/addons that attemped to do this,
    but all of them needed a large amount of time to gain popularity and all of them died off not too long after.

This has made LFG/LFM for RBGs a true pain in the aXX for all of us.
    Its just silly that we are still logging in and out on high pop servers and spamming trade chat there
    to get an RBG group going, certainly once you start building up rating it gets exponentially more difficult.

You can compare this to the old days that people we're LFM for dungeons in trade chat, its just rediculous.
    How about the pvp community gets some love for once.