Questions for 2h frost, DW, and Unholy ( RAIDING)

First off Id like to say sorry if these questions have already been answered, new here.

I Switch to my DK this tier because I became bored of monks, so Im still learning a bit about DK DPS.

Currently I am a 569 Unholy dk. I know its the less popular spec of the the 3 playstyles but I feel I play it well.

I have been wondering what my DPS would like look if I went frost.

Questions for 2h frost:

Do I need the 4p for 2h frost? Would it be a dps lost to drop my heroic warforged off pieces for normal 4p? ( Have not obtained heroic gloves or chest yet ) Generally how much haste is needed to play a smooth 2h frost rotation? How is its DPS is it compared to DW? How important is soul reaper for 2h?

Questions for DW frost:

Again, would it be a dps loss to drop heroic WF pieces for normal 4p? I currently have normal siegecrafter mace and WF malkorok axe. How much haste is needed to play a smooth rotation? How important is it use oblierate as DW? From what ive seen its minimal at best and at some point its a dps loss? How important is it to use soul reaper as DW?

Questions for Unholy:

How far behind is unholy compared to DW frost, at high end levels? I understand the 4p is not that big a gain for unholy, but would it be worth using all heroic 4p in the end vs heroic 2p and heroic WF off pieces? Also, how far behind mastery from crit? Would a Mastery>crit>haste build be any good? Single target/aoe compared.

Thanks for your time and help, sorry for so many questions.

Also I guess I cannot post links yet.

My characters name is Drawnout on the server Darkspear. If you view my wow heros page you can also see my logs.

If you DW, go for the 4 piece.

I'm not a max dpser, so when I 2h, I like grouping my runes into 2's for Obliterate. Consequently, I don't use Pillar of Frost as much as I should.

For Unholy mastery beats out Crit a bit on aoe. Though overall at high ilvls you go Crit>mastery>haste.
    I say go tier gloves and helm with offset shoulders, legs and chest. Most others I see do the same, the 4 set for Unholy is garbage.
    Overall Unholy is only slightly slightly behind both frost specs. Though overall it's so far doing better according to raid bots
    (all parses spec score)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skype View Post
    Questions for DW frost:

Again, would it be a dps loss to drop heroic WF pieces for normal 4p? I currently have normal siegecrafter mace and WF malkorok axe. How much haste is needed to play a smooth rotation? How important is it use oblierate as DW? From what ive seen its minimal at best and at some point its a dps loss? How important is it to use soul reaper as DW?
    Full heroic WF is better than full normal 4p. Since you probably don't have HC WF non-set for all slots and only non-heroic tier pieces, you should sim both alternatives to find out what's better for you. My alt DK (DW) has ~3k haste and barely starves at all, my main DK (DW) has ~5k and never starves. If you use plague leech and AMS correctly, you would almost never starve, even with 0 haste, so the stat is pretty much useless nowadays. As a DW, you should never use Obliterate. Soul Reaper remains a (small) DPS gain until you're full BiS. Play the following priority to max your DPS (my custom SimCraft list):

actions.precombat=flask,type=winters_bite
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=black_pepper_ribs_and_shrimp
    actions.precombat+=/frost_presence
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/army_of_the_dead
    actions.precombat+=/raise_dead
    actions.precombat+=/mogu_power_potion

actions=auto_attack
    actions+=/antimagic_shell,damage=100000
    actions+=/raise_dead
    actions+=/mogu_power_potion,if=target.time_to_die<=30|(target.time_to_die<=60&buff.pillar_of_frost.u p)
    actions+=/pillar_of_frost
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>10
    actions+=/frost_strike,if=buff.killing_machine.react|runic_power>88
    actions+=/soul_reaper,if=target.health.pct<=35
    actions+=/howling_blast,if=!dot.frost_fever.ticking
    actions+=/plague_strike,if=!dot.blood_plague.ticking&unholy>0
    actions+=/howling_blast
    actions+=/blood_tap
    actions+=/frost_strike,if=runic_power>=40
    actions+=/horn_of_winter
    actions+=/plague_leech
    actions+=/empower_rune_weapon
    actions+=/death_and_decay
    actions+=/plague_strike

I would recommend going Dual Wield. It's so versatile. Your aoe/single target rotation are the exact same. Sounds like your weapons are more than worthy enough to make the switch. As far as haste goes, it's not all that important, it's also your least prioritized stat. Dual Wield rotation, focuses on runic empowerment procs to keep the cycle of rune spending and rune dump going. Also, plague leach is your friend. Never spend both unholy runes, but try to drain the second one as much as possible. I use death n decay. Obliterate (unless you have killing machine) if I have a death or frost rune available, along with that second unholy rune. Or I use plague leach, then blood plague. Try it out, you won't be disappointed once you get the swing of things.

Oh, also I only use soul reaper on adds for the rune regen increases. Take that for what it's worth.