Deleted

World of Warcraft Pickup Lines - a working method!

This is the best video I've seen in a while. A guy tries to pick up girls by saying random things from World of Warcraft. And strangely... it works.

Lmao, good one!
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    "If your left leg was Kalimdor and your right leg was Eastern Kingdoms... Could I visit you in Northrend?" I died after hearing this
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2013-12-06 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So good! I cant believe he got numbers with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth be told, it wasn't really working. But I loved the vendor pickup line.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    So good! I cant believe he got numbers with that.
    good looks and confidence overrides the strangeness of whatever you may say

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    "If you're left leg was Kalimdor and your right leg was Eastern Kingdoms... Could I visit you in Northrend?" I died after hearing this
    I'd rather visit her Pandaria, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    good looks and confidence overrides the strangeness of whatever you may say
    To be honest he wasn't confident at all. He hesitated a lot and didn't really knew how to react most of the times. He also isn't cute or handsome.

Now take a look at this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7f0evC9WXw

Athene sure is an ugly guy, but he lacks no confidence. Just compare it and you'll know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    To be honest he wasn't confident at all. He hesitated a lot and didn't really knew how to react most of the times. He also isn't cute or handsome.

Now take a look at this:

Athene sure is an ugly guy, but he lacks no confidence. Just compare it and you'll know what I mean.
    lol wat? he has "no confidence at all", yet he has enough to approach random people and ask them stuff.

plus, im pretty sure he was just being awkward to make it awkward to be funny, watch his other vids
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Now take a look at this:

lol athene isnt ugly at all. he isnt very good looking but hes around average, very far from ugly
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I laughed the whole time, hillarious.

Now take a look at this:

yeah i guess you're right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    lol wat? he has "no confidence at all", yet he has enough to approach random people and ask them stuff.

plus, im pretty sure he was just being awkward to make it awkward to be funny, watch his other vids
    And why does that make you confident? Since when is it confident if you ask random people something? :P

No, when I mean someone is a confident talker, they talk smooth and interact smoothly with the opposite sex. This felt awkward as hell and very forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lol athene isnt ugly at all. he isnt very good looking but hes around average, very far from ugly
    Well I guess it could be average. But then again, I feel his confidence and charisma (even though a lot of people apparently hate the guy) make him look so much better and desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would give him my number for anything, he's soo cute!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Deleted
    wasn't there literally a thread about this exact same video earlier today?

EDIT: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=wow+pick+up
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2013-12-06 at 10:56 PM.

Yeah, I watched it because you said it kinda works, which was - as I expected - a blatant lie.
    But kudos to the guy, trying that, even in front of 3 girls, takes quite a high tolerance to (self)humiliation. I had a laugh because some of the lines are outragously funny, but the girls were all laughing about him, I'm pretty sure 2 of them were even about to call the cops. While he does not look awsome, well as far as I can tell, he certainly is far from ugly. Trying that as your average wow gamer though :P.

Edit: Lol Athene is guly? By that standard I'm either an abomination that needs to burn in a fire or the sexiest man alive oO.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-12-06 at 11:10 PM.