Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Could you do a "red"/Eredar Draenei too? some Undeath skins etcetc?
    Yeah I could totally do Eredar. The Undead skins that are in the game right now are probably infinitely better than what I could photoshop, see:

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Could you do a "red"/Eredar Draenei too? some Undeath skins etcetc?
    personally id wait until the artcraft comes out.

new draenei is unfinished and probably harder to photoshop screenshots from random web places
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yeah I could totally do Eredar. The Undead skins that are in the game right now are probably infinitely better than what I could photoshop, see:

Thats a nice undead skin D:!

But can it beat your sub-race skins :P?

while we wait for shoc heres a murlord of draenorgrgl i found on the internets

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I'll put together a Human Azotha / Half Elf mockup tonight after work.

Azotha are the ugly children of the Vrykul, so I'm talking big beards, viking/scottish war paints, runic tattoos.

Half Elves are more like Kalec, so colorful hair, elven ears, smoother facial features.
    Are you going to use the new male model for both, yes?

Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the Azotha and Half-Elf sub race for Humans.

Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the Azotha and Half-Elf sub race for Humans.

OMG, that beard!

Herald of the Titans Mall Security's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Look! My item made it into the game! Now as a primarily Night Elf playing player, I feel kind of like I've betrayed my people. Seeing as Chris R favorited this as a tweet, I'm just going to pretend I had something to do with it. See? They both have blue hair. Blue hair! (but pink skin) BUT BLUE HAIR!!!! (But different hues)

- - - Updated - - -

Yessiree it is. And she was a randy and hirsute lass, flirting up a storm with Thrall, (/whisper: Who is in disguise as a dwarf, see?)

You have angered me beyond expression many Orc babies shall die now.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xqXRJMV.jpg[IMG]
    I hope Kalecgos uses that new model and be part of World of Warcraft once again, and I hope the Human male model will have that beard. :P
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I hope Kalecgos uses that new model and be part of World of Warcraft once again, and I hope the Human male model will have that beard. :P
    Haha, it is actually Kalec's face shopped onto the new face, he was the inspiration for what Half Elves in WoW would look like.

i like it alot but i think the eyes should be a little glowy.

maybe even add a few small arcane tattoos to differentiate him a bit more from the other humans like the azotha has.

i think the azotha looks perfect

reminds me of khal drogo

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

reminds me of khal drogo
    With the eye-shadow I think that's what he modeled it after.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i like it alot but i think the eyes should be a little glowy.

maybe even add a few small arcane tattoos to differentiate him a bit more from the other humans like the azotha has.

reminds me of khal drogo

I'm not sure about giving half elves tattoos, there isn't really any connections between Half elves and tattoos in the way that say Azotha do, or the WildHammer do for instance. Besides, sub races don't have to be wildly different, as long as they are different. Role players would have a field day with a potential 3x as many playable races.

Also, I didn't even pick up on the Khal Drogo similarity, its just the Vrykul eyes on the Human face!
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-07-07 at 10:14 AM.

I'm not sure about giving half elves tattoos, there isn't really any connections between Half elves and tattoos in the way that say Azotha do, or the WildHammer do for instance. Besides, sub races don't have to be wildly different, as long as they are different. Role players would have a field day with a potential 3x as many playable races.
    And there isn't even much portrayal of arcane tattoos on elves besides Demon Hunters.
    3DS FC: 3797-6941-2837
    Member of the Elite Four in the MMO-Champion Pokémon League.

deviantART | tumblr

Also, I didn't even pick up on the Khal Drogo similarity, its just the Vrykul eyes on the Human face!
    i just picked tattoos since tattoos are likely to make it in one of the future customization patches and arcane tattoos would look cool

- - - Updated - - -

something like this would be cool. little runes and whatnot on their bodies.

Is that Khal Drogo in the middle lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Is that Khal Drogo in the middle lol?
    Exactly what I thought. OT: They all look amazing!

Damn! That looks awesome!

How does the human female undead face look like?

Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the sub race for Humans.
    Awesome job Shoc. I would gladly accept sub races. Maybe one day we will get a sub race xpac or patch, just don't hold your breath we might not survive.

Beside the Golden Throne of the Emperor of man! If not there then Liverpool
    What?! Are they actually meant to be undead skins?! Holy shit thats bad.ass! Always thought it was just like a vampire effect, the skin changes colour, cant wait to see what my undead troll dk looks like, hopefully can still maintain the sandfury blood drinker look. :P