Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How's this for demonic and vile?

I would roll that in a heartbeat. Much love. Where'd you get those horns from?

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    I would roll that in a heartbeat. Much love. Where'd you get those horns from?
    From google images!

http://shard4.1stdibs.us.com/archive...C_DM//03/X.jpg
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    My theory: The minor corruption on orcs (green skin) is permanent, major corruption can be cured (red skin) as shown with Grom Hellscream. The thing about Blood/High Elves is that they need a constant supply of energy to keep their magic powers or w/e we call it. If they stop take power from fel energy (blood elf) or the sunwell (high elf) they won't have any eye glow at all.
    the sunwell doesnt give them any powers it just boosts it. they're addicted to magic.

imagine someone who has a morphine pump inside of them and that pump runs out. thats what happened to the high elves when the sunwell was destroyed.

the eye glow would probably remain with or without the sunwell for many generations simply because of how many mages and magical artifacts the elves are surrounded by everyday.

night elves still have their eye glow from the well of eternity despite their only connection to it being the world tree and small moonwells across the world
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Thank of this with a new model

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    As for the Darkspear, I'd be okay with an option to be bulkier (though I'm fairly certain that'd mean like 90% of the players would use that model, which wouldn't be all that great for immersion), but if they made ALL of them bulky I'd be upset. They've been surviving for decades simply by appearing weaker than they actually are up to the moment when they rip your proverbial breasts off.
    I doubt that actually. A lot of people prefer skinnier characters, so I think it would probably turn out more even than you'd think.

Man, Kil'jaeden's head is like a box of cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

How's this for demonic and vile?

Now it's looking just like it should! Impressive work. I would roll that guy if we could play the bad boys.
    In Warcraft 4, the main hero would wake up with screaming, and then he will breathe a sigh of relief, because he would realize than whole WoW was only a nightmare.

Welcome to my DeviantArt.

Great work on that Eredar. Actualy i think this is how new Kil'Jaeden could look.

I really, really wish subraces were a thing come WoD. Even if they don't come for all races, atleast a few, please?

Stood in the Fire melkesjokolade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Would anyone want Female Trolls to look like this?

reminds me alot of ramses from the prince of egypt movie

Facial (and body) paint for troll females, oh, it would be so awesome!
    In Warcraft 4, the main hero would wake up with screaming, and then he will breathe a sigh of relief, because he would realize than whole WoW was only a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Thank of this with a new model
    Self-promotion incoming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Self-promotion incoming!!

awesome!!!
    For Quelthalas

Nice work!

Coooooool! God, I love this thread.

Me too! This is very cool and inspiring to see some artworks of talented people. Just can't wait to see another artcraft because of itself - and because of edits in this thread.

Amazing work you people show here!

This thread is amazing!

new felblood elf in warlords. would make a good subrace to represent the most extreme of fel users in quel'thalas

- - - Updated - - -

pink hair confirmed

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552