Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Zero possible way?

Really?

I was able to come up with one months ago in the span of a minute. Silvermoon accepted the Sunfuries back, the Horde has a history of accepting corrupted races, and so on.

Why wouldn't the Horde accept Fel Orcs? How are Fel Orcs all that much different from the demon corrupted Orcs, with the blood rage and all, that the New Horde was founded by? Many of the Fel Orcs were conscripted and forcibly injected with demon blood, meaning that they're significantly less morally offensive or dishonorable than Grom Hellscream. Who was long revered as a hero among the Orcs.

In short, Fel Orcs could easily make sense as a subrace. Oh, it would be even easier if the mental effects of the Demon Blood on them wore off, but the Horde has accepted Forsaken and Death Knights who both still have corrupting mental influences on them. Death Knights are literally addicted to causing pain, and the Forsaken are the Forsaken.

So. How exactly don't Fel Orcs make sense?

As for Felblood Elves... It seemed to take a rather steady stream of fel energy to keep them at that full level of power, so any left remaining at this point are probably wretched. Maybe with residual mutations and anatomical features. Silvermoon merely needs to make some Elfitarian efforts to rehabilitate the Wretched, rather than merely murdering them all, and we could have a reasonable lore excuse for Blood Elves with Fel Blood features.

I mean, the Night Elves accepted the Highborne back, despite those particular Highborne feeding on Demonic energies for far longer than the Blood Elves ever did and still wielding magic that should have been taboo in Night Elf society. They were once loyal to Azshara too.

So really, Fel Bloods as a subrace doesn't make much less sense than the return of the Highborne and the open practice of Arcane magic in Night Elf society.

There.

I found a way that basically makes sense.
    AFAIK most of the Sunfury's aren't Fel Elves, just the few in his inner circle who were allowed to OD on Demon Blood by Kil'jaeden. They've totally committed themselves to being demons and worshipping KJ that they are way beyond redemption. There is absolutely zero chance that Silvermoon would reintegrate an organization that still openly allies with the Burning Legion, especially not the new Sunwell restored Silvermoon.

The difference between a regular green skinned Orc and a Fel Orc with demon blood in their veins is literally the difference between the genocide of an entire alien race. Fel Orcs won't work as a subrace because the nature of Fel-anything is nothing more than "worship legion, kill everything non-legion". Hell, I don't think there is a single instance of an entity that serves the legion being friendly to us.

Fel Corruption doesn't really work in the same way other corruption does. For example, the San'layn would work because they were undead under the service of the Lich King, and we know that it is possible to break free from the Lich Kings grasp as evidenced by the Death Knights and the Ebon Blade, among others, and perhaps even more so now that Bolvar is in control. Sylvanas would very likely adopt the last remaining Darkfallen into her Forsaken, and reintegrate them back into the Horde. They don't have to be Silvermoon elves.

Fel Elves and Fel Orcs don't really have that liberty, for all intents and purposes they are straight up demons who now only resemble the races they used to belong to.

The comparison to Highborne doesn't really work either. While the Highborne totally dicked the dog and blew up the world, Arcane magic in itself isn't corrupting in the way Fel magic is, and the Highborne were in hiding for 10,000 years before they even mentioned being reinterated, and even that was met with heavy resistance. I don't know where you are getting the Highborne feeding off demonic energies came from, those that did did not remain Night Elves, they became Satyrs.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    AFAIK most of the Sunfury's aren't Fel Elves, just the few in his inner circle who were allowed to OD on Demon Blood by Kil'jaeden. They've totally committed themselves to being demons and worshipping KJ that they are way beyond redemption. There is absolutely zero chance that Silvermoon would reintegrate an organization that still openly allies with the Burning Legion, especially not the new Sunwell restored Silvermoon.

The difference between a regular green skinned Orc and a Fel Orc with demon blood in their veins is literally the difference between the genocide of an entire alien race. Fel Orcs won't work as a subrace because the nature of Fel-anything is nothing more than "worship legion, kill everything non-legion". Hell, I don't think there is a single instance of an entity that serves the legion being friendly to us.

Fel Corruption doesn't really work in the same way other corruption does. For example, the San'layn would work because they were undead under the service of the Lich King, and we know that it is possible to break free from the Lich Kings grasp as evidenced by the Death Knights and the Ebon Blade, among others, and perhaps even more so now that Bolvar is in control. Sylvanas would very likely adopt the last remaining Darkfallen into her Forsaken, and reintegrate them back into the Horde. They don't have to be Silvermoon elves.

Fel Elves and Fel Orcs don't really have that liberty, for all intents and purposes they are straight up demons who now only resemble the races they used to belong to.

The comparison to Highborne doesn't really work either. While the Highborne totally dicked the dog and blew up the world, Arcane magic in itself isn't corrupting in the way Fel magic is, and the Highborne were in hiding for 10,000 years before they even mentioned being reinterated, and even that was met with heavy resistance. I don't know where you are getting the Highborne feeding off demonic energies came from, those that did did not remain Night Elves, they became Satyrs.
    All Green Orcs are Fel corrupted. The only difference is the degree to which they are. In many cases, their eyes literally burned bright red with demonic fire.

These were the Orcs that formed the basis of the New Horde. All of them Fel Corrupted to some degree or another.

As for all Fel creatures worshiping the legion? Do you even @^#%ing lore? Look at the motherfucking Illidari! Very few of the Fel Orcs on Outland served the Burning Legion, and instead actively opposed them under Illidan. So. No, they weren't Legion worshipers. Sure, no Legion follower is friendly to us, but not all Demons follow the Legion. There are even Man'ari Eredar that fought against the Burning Legion.

But if you need an example of a friendly Demon... An obviously Fel-Corrupted true Demon... One just sitting in a bar in Shattrath itself, not even being killed on sight...

http://wowpedia.org/Sal%27salabim

Booyah. A mother fucking Demon in a bar. In a Naaru run city. Being helpful and shit.

As for the Highborne?

Do not insult my lore skillz: http://wowpedia.org/Immol%27thar

Read it, and know that none who fed on it became Satyrs. All the Shen'dralar fed on its energies, and it's those very same fel-feeding Shen'dralar who joined back up with the Night Elves.

Speaking of Satyrs... There are Satyrs who actively seek to redeem themselves, and are allowed by the Night Elves to do so. Despite being Demons, as you have said. Because it turns out that Demons actually do have freewill and aren't forced to worship or serve the Legion, and are capable of changing their minds. Didn't even have to be turned back into a Night Elf before doing good.
    http://wowpedia.org/Avrus_Illwhisper

So, why couldn't the Blood Elves allow back some repentant Fel Bloods and other Wretched? It's not impossible for even true demons to reject the Legion, as I have shown, nor does the Sunwell being returned actually pose a problem. If anything, it would make the redemption process more feasible. The Naaru are perfectly cool with rebel Demons in their capital, and everyone else is okay with them drinking at the local bar. Grom was accepted back despite actively making the choice to become even more fel-corrupted than he already was, and many Fel Orcs were literally forcibly injected with the stuff.

Meaning that most Fel Orcs are far more redeemable than Grom ever was, because it wasn't their own bad choice in the first place.

In short, I know my Lore and everything I ever say in anything is made with full knowledge of every obscure factoid there is.

Half joking there. But only half.

I do know my lore, and I am very careful about what I claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Javox View Post
    Felblood elves work for the Burning Legion. Blizzard would have to pull a story out of their ass to explain why we're now on friendly terms with them. The same goes for the eredar.

Worked

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    sunfury are elves in the end abandoned kael, felblood are demons of the ligion. Quel'Thalas is full of holy energy
    And none of that undoes anything they did beforehand.

And of course. There's a fucking Demon drinking in a bar in a Naaru inhabited city. Holy energy doesn't mean shit.

all fel magic is evil, not all fel users are evil.

there could be good felblood elves and good fel orcs just like there are good warlocks. they would be frowned upon but just like demon hunters they would be tolerated/at the very least ignored.

you dont have to be evil to become a felblood elf or fel orc you just have to take in a significant amount of fel energy
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Oh, and let's not forget that the Warsong Clan was still part of the Horde even long after they made an informed decision to follow their leader in corrupting themselves further and start worshiping the Burning Legion.

I wonder what is up with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    all fel magic is evil, not all fel users are evil.

there could be good felblood elves and good fel orcs just like there are good warlocks. they would be frowned upon but just like demon hunters they would be tolerated/at the very least ignored.

you dont have to be evil to become a felblood elf or fel orc you just have to take in a significant amount of fel energy
    And of course, you could stop being evil, as several examples have done.

Also, the entire Warsong Clan is basically an equivalent comparison for this matter.

The Felblood's are basically the Warsong Clan, and the Fel Orcs are significantly less morally reprehensible than even that.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Self-promotion incoming!!

VERY awesome art dude!

blood elf or high elf or blood elf blue eyes?

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=80396/magister-krelas#.

blue eyes sounds blood elf

Likes fire magic as the blood elves

http://wod.www3.wowhead.com/spell=163043
    Here he is depicted as blood elf.

he became a garrison follower!!! if the difference between high elves and blood elves is political, not racial, he's a blood elf blue eyes

blood elf or high elf or blood elf blue eyes?

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=80396/magister-krelas#.

blue eyes sounds blood elf

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BsB3r97.jpg[/IMG

Likes fire magic as the blood elves

http://wod.www3.wowhead.com/spell=163043
    Here he is depicted as blood elf.

he became a garrison follower!!! if the difference between high elves and blood elves is political, not racial, he's a blood elf blue eyes
    its called a bug/simple mistake. there are red orcs at the dark portal and a couple blood elves with blue eyes on thunder isle. neither are canon. when selecting blood elf npc or high elf npc they are right next to each other and look identical apart from the eyes, all it takes is accidentally selecting one and not noticing for the mistake to happen.

there are no high elves that are allowed to live in quel'thalas and there are no blue eyed blood elves.

theres no reason to get excited over alpha/beta footage unless blizzard specifically states hes supposed to be a high elf aligned with the horde, which they havent
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

its called a bug/simple mistake. there are red orcs at the dark portal and a couple blood elves with blue eyes on thunder isle. neither are canon. when selecting blood elf npc or high elf npc they are right next to each other and look identical apart from the eyes, all it takes is accidentally selecting one and not noticing for the mistake to happen.

there are no high elves that are allowed to live in quel'thalas and there are no blue eyed blood elves.

theres no reason to get excited over alpha/beta footage unless blizzard specifically states hes supposed to be a high elf aligned with the horde, which they havent
    he is a magician of Kirin tor That Helps players to create the mage tower of the garrison, becomes a follower

he is a magician of Kirin tor That Helps players to create the mage tower of the garrison, becomes a follower
    if hes with the kirin tor then why are you trying to claim hes a blood elf or aligned with the horde? the kirin tor is alliance only

if hes with the kirin tor then why are you trying to claim hes a blood elf or aligned with the horde? the kirin tor is alliance only
    because he help the horde and becomes a follower of the garrison

because he help the horde and becomes a follower of the garrison
    and he doesnt help out the alliance players garrison?

and he doesnt help out the alliance players garrison?
    yes he help and become follower to the horde, Magister Serena is his counterpart alliance (a human)

- - - Updated - - -

high elf or blood elf? blood elf blue eyes maybe
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2014-07-23 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you mean blue-eyed Blood Elf?

Anyway, you're totally ignoring the fact that, him bieng a Mage of the Kirin Tor makes him a High Elf, since all the Blood Elves where expelled from Dalaran in MoP.

And it's fucking ridiculous that races like the Sin'dorei and/or Forsaken would need assistance from the Kirin Tor (wich is part of the Grand Alliance) to build a freaking Mage tower (arming your enemies, much).
    Last edited by Shadowtwili; 2014-07-23 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Don't you mean blue-eyed Blood Elf?

Anyway, you're totally ignoring the fact that, him bieng a Mage of the Kirin Tor makes him a High Elf, since all the Blood Elves where expelled from Dalaran in MoP.
    but is now horde, blood elves and high elves are the same race, the difference is political.

yes he help and become follower to the horde, Magister Serena is his counterpart alliance (a human)

- - - Updated - - -

hes alliance. just helping the horde. or a mistake, the sunreavers are still being held as prisoners in dalaran there should be no blood elf kirin tor left and a silver covenant wouldnt likely join the horde. should probably ask one of the devs what his deal is, might be placeholder since garrisons arent finished yet

10+ Year Old Account
    but is now horde, blood elves and high elves are the same race, the difference is political.
    So you're now also saying that a High Elf can't join the Horde, because that would make them a Blood Elf?

Sorry, but the political difference between the High Elves and Blood Elves was sucking magic from unsafe/living sources, wich abhorred to the High Elves, who then got exiled because they disagreed with the Blood Elven way of doing things.

hes alliance. just helping the horde. or a mistake, the sunreavers are still being held as prisoners in dalaran there should be no blood elf kirin tor left and a silver covenant wouldnt likely join the horde. should probably ask one of the devs what his deal is, might be placeholder since garrisons arent finished yet
    not all high elves in Dalaran are compact silver!! he becomes a follower in the horde garrison!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    So you're now also saying that a High Elf can't join the Horde, because that would make them a Blood Elf?

Sorry, but the political difference between the High Elves and Blood Elves was sucking magic from unsafe/living sources, wich abhorred to the High Elves, who then got exiled because they disagreed with the Blood Elven way of doing things.
    yes, but now have the Sunwell! there are high elves in quel'danas.
    if you want to call it high elf fine by me, high elf horde

not all high elves in Dalaran are compact silver!! he becomes a follower in the horde garrison!!
    that doesnt mean they are part of the horde.

that doesnt mean they are part of the horde.
    krelas is!!!!

The only difference between High Elf and Blood Elf is political allegiance, its like Republican and Democrat. Biologically, they are 99.999% identical except only for the fact that Fel use in Silvermoon caused their eyes to turn green. A blood elf could have Blue eyes if they just weren't present in Quel'thalas during the entirety of the Fel fiasco but the chance of that is not very high.

But wait, Elves get their eye color based on the magic they absorb, so with the original Sunwell being Arcane their eye colors were predominantly Blue, and when they absorbed Fel magic their eye colors changed to Green. Now, the Sun well now radiates Holy and Arcane energy and if we assume Holy energy to be gold/yellow, then their eye colors would be Blue+Yellow=Green! Green Eyes for the High Elves! Or something.

But really, right now the Blood Elves are absorbing Divine magic from the Sunwell and it would be safe to assume that over time, the Elves of Quel'thalas will develop Golden eyes. Blue Eyed Elves are only going to be found in Elves that weren't present in Quel'thalas for the whole Art has ordeal, which means they probably lived in Theramore or Stormwind, which means they likely allied with the Alliance, which means they were definitely not cool with the mainland Elves consuming Fel Magic, which means they are probably still with the Alliance.

But I have a kind of solution thing to this whole deal, if the surviving members of Alleria's party somehow returned to Azeroth then it would make for an interesting origin story for player character High Elves, and could somewhat explain sent physical differences in the case of a new model being used.
    You just lost The Game