So, any guesses which race they will unveil next?

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    probably human and night elf. and probably some finished versions of the races weve already seen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Do you mean completed enough for the WoD preview page, or completed enough to show something?

If you mean the preview page.
    -F dwarf
    -F gnome
    -M/F undead

If you mean just showing something. M/F trolls, M human/nightelf

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll probably see some finished up versions of the Undead, Tauren, Night Elf and Trolls perhaps.
    I'm checking Chris Robinson's twitter daily in hopes of some hint but nothing beyond when he mentioned there would be more to show this month so far.

I really wanna see Night Elf female so that I can stop worrying myself.
    Butts.

My guess will be both Undead, male Tauren and Fem Gnome on the website, and possibly a night elf / human / trolls previews
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Also, here is an example of what we might expect the humans to look like.

God imagine if that level of detail was possible ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Don Bluth's style:

Really, no matter how good WOW's graphics get, it will ultimately strive to look like this cartoon essentially, with the art you see at the Sons of the Storm.

The art and atmosphere of Secret of NIMH is second to none.

If anything WoW's style is a lot lighter, man that movie was heavy for a kid!

I'm hoping they update some of the ancient NPC models as well, I'm looking at you starter zone beasts with 10 Poly's.
    Remember when they updated the old frog model? But didn't roll it back to old frogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

In some ways I like the new NPC animals making a new land feel exotic, so I like them not replacing them with every model in game they could, but some tweaks to coloration etc could help.

They would certainly need to do a lot of reskinning for that, A LOT of reskinning.

Purple nightsabers in Teldrassil and Darkshore based on the MOP tiger.
    A new bear model, which already looks amazingly close to Twincruiser's art (RIP WARRIOR OF THE STORM)

I'd kill for a super hulking buff option of the night elf you see the Druids of the Claw using in WC3, fucking massive hulks, like the Dire Trolls almost.
    I'm tempted to create a photoshop mock up of a hulked up Night Elf based on this with some clever tweaks using other bits and pieces for more Frankenstein
    photoshop WOW model concepts.

A flora and fauna update I think will come to WOW someday. Along with a new universal skybox and cloud system for the old world, not photo real but high resolution and lovely stylized art. I love the clouds they made in Uldum for us to fly through while flying, inspired by Raiders of the Lost Ark, but it made me realize something that was missing from flying all these years. CLOUDS! When in a plane, you fly through clouds all the time.

It suddenly had me thrilled with immersion, and still does when I fly around Uldum. Pandaria has some clouds clinging around mountain peaks here and there, but they're mostly all sky box art. I want a global cloud model system for flying, it makes flying feel real, and seeing clouds over your head floating just creates a massive boon to immersion for virtual worlds in cartoon stylized or photo real environments. Skyrim really showed what clouds offer to immersion I think.

It would be awesome to have the Titans represented as constellations in the new Skybox too as lore easter egg used in future Titan based expansions.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

forest troll for the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Looks like a Trorc.
    ( ; , , ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    Looks like a Trorc.
    forest troll

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    forest troll
    I know. He just looks like they stretched a troll texture over an orc frame to me.

As an aside... why don't we have more hybrid races running around? Horde and Alliance races have been in their respective factions for near on a decade now, there has to be interspecies banging going on.
    ( ; , , ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Where it is possible, it'll be rare and probably shunned by both parents' cultures. I'd rather they didn't waste much time on hybrids and focused on the main races and interesting subraces.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Hold on to your hats ladies and gents, I have a feeling we might get the new previews within the night, if that's the case, then there's little chance I'm going to be able to get some sleep tonight. Too many mockups to do and so little time!
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account

Hold on to your hats ladies and gents, I have a feeling we might get the new previews within the night, if that's the case, then there's little chance I'm going to be able to get some sleep tonight. Too many mockups to do and so little time!
    My body is ready. Praying for Trolls.
    Last edited by Nurabashi; 2014-01-04 at 04:06 AM.
    Currently Procrastinating

Well then again, it is pretty late and I doubt Blizz staff would stay up past midnight just to post a bunch of previews on the website lol. Maybe tomorrow.
    You just lost The Game

I know it's pretty stupid to hope for updated draenei to be unveiled this early, but I'm not going to let that stop me! Bring on those High-Def Spacegoats!

10+ Year Old Account

Still nothing and it's driving me crazy!

Come on give me night elves ;n; ((or human. or trolls. thank.))

They will show Undead / Tauren pretty sure.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't think we'll see anything until Monday/Tuesday. The gaming industry more or less shuts down over the weekend, as does Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Honestly, I don't think we'll see anything until Monday/Tuesday. The gaming industry more or less shuts down over the weekend, as does Blizzard.
    I pretty much agree on this. I'm sure we get excited for nothing.