Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    jee...i will never understand these strange dwarfs..u love them coz of beer?! they are strange beigns for me

Good job, though I don't know which color-skin would we have for humans/night elves?

Shoc, maybe a frostborn dwaf (a male version of your wildhammer shop would be cool) and even though not super lore-friendly mech or leper gnomes could be cool. Or undead elves (strap ears onto them)

Fel Orc added to the OP.

Also want to point out that Dragonmaw Orcs have chest hair. It's canon now.

Deleted
    All skins look AWESOME! =D

... except for the fel orc, which just doesn't seem to fit it.

10+ Year Old Account

darth moo ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good. I consider they have to add subrace options as well. Dark Irons, Wildhammers, et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    darth moo ?
    Darth Mooul is more like it.

You should totally do a Frostborn/Earthen skin, for both dwarf genders if possible!
    Though it'd be a bit harder, given the ice/rock texture of their skin...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    You should totally do a Frostborn/Earthen skin, for both dwarf genders if possible!
    Though it'd be a bit harder, given the ice/rock texture of their skin...
    I just finished! Frostborn added to the OP.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, stop teasing me with the Dark Iron I want to play so badly!

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I just finished! Frostborn added to the OP.
    Not bad! Though I think he looks a bit...fleshy if you get what I mean. The in-game Frostborn, while sharing the dwarf model, had a more chiseled statue look to their icy skin, like the Earthen in Uldaman (before WotLK gave the Earthen new models). Still, looks pretty neat!

Damn those dwarves do look awesome. Was about to say i'd certainly play a dark iron, but I certainly wouldn't mind a frostborn either.

Forsaken High Elf added to the OP!

Last edited by shoc; 2013-12-07 at 12:33 PM.

Haha what's left? If you suggest anything I'm sure I can give it a shot.

You could do Shattered Hand orc and Blackrock orc?

They are both similar in terms of coloration, and both look pretty damn awesome. The whole deathly pale to grey complexion looks very bad-ass on orcs.

Maybe Leper Gnome or Necromancer skins for gnomes. Or if you can handle that, Mechagnome?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Spiritbinder (Petopia forums. To my knowledge, also posts here now and then) also made some:

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You could do Shattered Hand orc and Blackrock orc?

They are both similar in terms of coloration, and both look pretty damn awesome. The whole deathly pale to grey complexion looks very bad-ass on orcs.

Maybe Leper Gnome or Necromancer skins for gnomes. Or if you can handle that, Mechagnome?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Spiritbinder (Petopia forums. To my knowledge, also posts here now and then) also made some:

-snip-

Those are really good! And I think I'm done messing around for now, at least until they release more previews lol.
    You just lost The Game

Those are really good! And I think I'm done messing around for now, at least until they release more previews lol.

All right! Thanks for the work on those screenies. I hope the orcs get the option to pick the skin color that belongs to any older clan. Not sure about fel orcs, but if Blizzard can think of something -- why not?

I'd also love to see Forest, Sand and Zandalari Trolls, but I doubt we'll see those, given the model difference. Same for Mechagnomes. Mechagnomes would be awesome, but they would also require new models.

Imho they should combine the sub-race thing with an origin/backstory option and only do special skins for combinations where that makes sense. Shoehorning in random orc variants is just silly when there is not precedent in the lore for them existing. Humans for example, I don't want to be a stormwind peon, maybe I want to be from theramore one of the other human kingdoms. Then of course having the option for dark iron or something along those lines is nice and makes sense considering that they even have mages and warlocks now, but going further than that and adding earthen seems a bit of an overkill tbh.

I just couldn't resist making a Mecha-Gnome! Enjoy!

You just lost The Game

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should send these to Chris Robinson's twitter. I reckon he'd appreciate them and who knows, could inspire 'em!

His twitter: https://twitter.com/artofcgrobinson
    Butts.