Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Can u disable friendly spelss in raids? WoD???

    i cant do raids right now. but i heard someting aout this new option. pls help me??

  2. #2
    Banned ViridianWRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    4,263
    Spell effects from other players are toned down, yes. And there are now totally different graphics settings sliders for raids and BGs.

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Ogait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    785
    You've an option to enable 2 types of Quality Configurations.
    You can set what quality you want when you're questing/exploring world and you can set what quality you want to have when you join one Raid or BG.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

  4. #4
    so there is a option to turn of spells. how is it exaclty called?

    - - - Updated - - -

    i ned better fps so pls help me!!!

  5. #5
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,374
    Under Systems > Graphics, there's an option for "Raid and Battleground" settings. It's basically a second graphics settings tab. You set it up exactly like you would the regular graphics options, i.e. you can turn down particle effects, texture resolution, etc., until it's low enough for your computer to handle it. Then whenever you enter a raid or a battleground, it automatically replaces your normal graphics settings with those.

  6. #6
    yes i know that, but not a option to disable spells from other players in WoD?

  7. #7
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,374
    Quote Originally Posted by jotunnhermsen View Post
    yes i know that, but not a option to disable spells from other players in WoD?
    No. Other players' spell graphics will be less flashy than your own, but you can't disable them entirely.

  8. #8
    yes i know that, but not a specific option to disable spells from other players in WoD?

    - - - Updated - - -

    ok can u give me the specific name to make other the spells less flashy

  9. #9
    Login to the PTR and see for yourself? Or wait until the patch goes live.
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

  10. #10
    yeah but ptr is down ;(

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jotunnhermsen View Post
    yeah but ptr is down ;(
    Than practice a little patience.
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

  12. #12
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,374
    Quote Originally Posted by jotunnhermsen View Post
    ok can u give me the specific name to make other the spells less flashy
    There's no option for it in the game right now. It's just something that's on by default. You can disable it with a console command, but I don't know what the command is off-hand.

  13. #13
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    There's no option for it in the game right now. It's just something that's on by default. You can disable it with a console command, but I don't know what the command is off-hand.
    Supposedly is this:

    /console spellClutter 1
    /console spellClutter 0

  14. #14
    what wil exaclty change with this command because i dont see a change?

  15. #15
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,246
    It toggles the system that hides some spells / reduces the effect of spells when there are a lot on the screen, such as in a in combat 25 player raid.

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Pit Lord Huntaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Goldshire
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Under Systems > Graphics, there's an option for "Raid and Battleground" settings. It's basically a second graphics settings tab. You set it up exactly like you would the regular graphics options, i.e. you can turn down particle effects, texture resolution, etc., until it's low enough for your computer to handle it. Then whenever you enter a raid or a battleground, it automatically replaces your normal graphics settings with those.
    Call me an idiot, but im not seeing it :/

    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄ Rolf! Rolf! Rolf!
    ▄▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █M█L█P█ █ █ █ █ █ █►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
    -\My pet collection/- -\My Mount collection/-

  18. #18
    Mechagnome robodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Call me an idiot, but im not seeing it :/
    Is that on live or PTR though?

  19. #19
    Pit Lord Huntaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Goldshire
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Is that on live or PTR though?
    Thats live.

    I guess it's a 6.0 thing then, seeing your question
    Thanks
    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄ Rolf! Rolf! Rolf!
    ▄▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █M█L█P█ █ █ █ █ █ █►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
    -\My pet collection/- -\My Mount collection/-

  20. #20
    i have found a actricle. it is called visual clutter reduce . just serch on google and u know what i mean

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •