Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Those are awesome. Man I want that Wildhammer dwarf, leper gnomess and Ner'zhul-esque Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    What is that I don't even? De-undeaded undead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

We can probably expect them to look like Vol'jin and the Priestess from ToT. If Garrosh was any indication then they are going to look a hell of a lot like this:
    The thing about those models is that they use the exact same skeleton and animations as the current troll models. New ones will look a lot better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    The thing about those models is that they use the exact same skeleton and animations as the current troll models. New ones will look a lot better than that.
    Yup. The animations are going to be infinitely more fluid and natural, but the visual fidelity of the models and the textures will most likely be at that level.
    You just lost The Game

We can probably expect them to look like Vol'jin and the Priestess from ToT. If Garrosh was any indication then they are going to look a hell of a lot like this:
    Vol'jin model not so much since is unique to him but the female troll maybe(looks so badass >_<)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Mmm, I'll be very happy if we get something like that but the Orc model was build from the ground up and has only superficial similarities with the Garrosh model. We'll see I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Vol'jin model not so much since is unique to him but the female troll maybe(looks so badass >_<)
    Vol'jin is basically just another troll, and seeing how much the new Orc differs from the new Garrosh model (not a lot) I am fairly certain Vol'jin's model is basically going to be the foundation of male trolls.

Deleted
    They look really good. What is the orc with the skull mask supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They look really good. What is the orc with the skull mask supposed to be?

Iron Horde Orc
    You just lost The Game

Deleted

Iron Horde Orc
    They look like that? Where is that art from? Haven't seen that at Blizzcon.

Iron Horde Orc
    Jesus fucking christ this picture just made me so hyped for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Vol'jin is basically just another troll, and seeing how much the new Orc differs from the new Garrosh model (not a lot) I am fairly certain Vol'jin's model is basically going to be the foundation of male trolls.
    racial leaders have unique models just for them so set themselves above us and to look badass. Vol'jin is also the only darkspear troll(or troll in general) with a beard. damn it i want a beard option for trolls.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The skull mask is iconic for Ner'zhul and has been since WC2, so it's possible that minigun-toting orc is part of Ner'zhul's Shadowmoon Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They look like that? Where is that art from? Haven't seen that at Blizzcon.
    From the official website! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    The skull mask is iconic for Ner'zhul and has been since WC2, so it's possible that minigun-toting orc is part of Ner'zhul's Shadowmoon Clan.
    And yeah, as far as I know the Shadowmoon Clan is assimilated into the Iron Horde so I'm sure we'll see a lot of aspects of the different clans coming together, like the Skull masks and Blackrock weaponry.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    They could give humans half elves as sub race

Anyways i love your orc subraces especally the orc with the skull mask.
    oh yeah cant believe i forgot about those.

id love to play as a half elf

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Now, why can an average joe with limited amount of resources easily photo shop this but devs can't but a few unique skins in the game without of them saying that's on their list of things to do as we wait three years.
    Because there's many other things to do as well.

WTB Unique Baine and fatty Gallywix
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Garrosh was made using the new orc model, not the other way around. From what they've told us, work on the new trolls has barely even begun. They'll look significantly different from Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Unique Baine and fatty Gallywix
    Could you do a Tauren with the tattoos and make him a nobler Tauren than Grimtotem. I always want my Tauren with some kickass tattoos and being a noble guy and what not. :P
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Garrosh was made using the new orc model, not the other way around. From what they've told us, work on the new trolls has barely even begun. They'll look significantly different from Vol'jin.
    While I'm no expert, I assume that the vast majority of the work is building the new skeletons, not the skins themselves (as re-skins are extremely frequent, but new skeletons are rare). Vol'jin does probably represent something a lot closer to what we'll see in the end than anything else we've seen.