Quote Originally Posted by lll View Post
    These really are terrific, though I do have to say Dark Iron dwarves aren't quite as cool without bright red beards.
    Last edited by shoc; 2013-12-13 at 10:28 AM.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoc can you do a Male Leper Gnome, Female Mecha Gnome, Female Dark Iron, and finally a Female Frostborn?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    I would actually play the Mechanognome,the Wildhammer and the Dark Iron ones!!! (no comment for the human face,ughhh)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Shoc can you do a Male Leper Gnome, Female Mecha Gnome, Female Dark Iron, and finally a Female Frostborn?
    Check out the Dark Irons!
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Wildhammer Dwarf Male
    The thousand-yard stare in his eyes tells me that dwarf has seen shit I wouldn't believe.

Male Leper Gnome

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    The thousand-yard stare in his eyes tells me that dwarf has seen shit I wouldn't believe.
    Wouldn't you if this popped up in your backyard?
    Last edited by shoc; 2013-12-13 at 12:06 PM.
    You just lost The Game

I appreciate the hard work! This is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather simply be able to customize my race depending on things like clan or tribe and things like that. On the Alliance side I really only see that being handled well with dwarves but I think it's necessary. The horde has plenty of potential with trolls, tauren, and orcs. being able to decide if I was one of few Amani trolls who left to join the Horde or a group of Orcs that may have been liberated from Hellfire during The Burning Crusade would be awesome. With the addition of Taunka and Yaungol I think the tauren would be a much better race to play seeing as (in my opinion) the tauren have had very little love aside from Cairne being killed and Baine being around to fight the good fight this expansion.

I've been asking for things like tattoos and more skin colours for a long time and I think every single model here is fantastic. (Human... maybe not so much) Being able to be a Dark Iron or one of Sylvanas' Dark Ranger Blood Elves is something that would be amazing and would really start to separate each player as an indvidual. I'd throw these up on the Blizzard forums to let them know this is something the playerbase would very much like to see and hopefully it can be implemented sometime in WoD.

We need trolls!!! A lot of trolls!!!
    Amani, Gurubashi, Drakkari, Sand!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daieon View Post
    I would rather simply be able to customize my race depending on things like clan or tribe and things like that. On the Alliance side I really only see that being handled well with dwarves but I think it's necessary. The horde has plenty of potential with trolls, tauren, and orcs. being able to decide if I was one of few Amani trolls who left to join the Horde or a group of Orcs that may have been liberated from Hellfire during The Burning Crusade would be awesome. With the addition of Taunka and Yaungol I think the tauren would be a much better race to play seeing as (in my opinion) the tauren have had very little love aside from Cairne being killed and Baine being around to fight the good fight this expansion.

I've been asking for things like tattoos and more skin colours for a long time and I think every single model here is fantastic. (Human... maybe not so much) Being able to be a Dark Iron or one of Sylvanas' Dark Ranger Blood Elves is something that would be amazing and would really start to separate each player as an indvidual. I'd throw these up on the Blizzard forums to let them know this is something the playerbase would very much like to see and hopefully it can be implemented sometime in WoD.
    I did but it didn't get much attention ): Feel free to share these wherever you want though, the more Blizz hears that players want more customization options the better chance we have at getting them!
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Is. Awesome.

edit: for some reason image won't pop up, this image is that Dark Iron couple. Job well done, loving it!
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Wildhammer Dwarf Male
    I cried a little.

I really hope this happens.

Frostborn Female
    Last edited by shoc; 2013-12-13 at 05:58 PM.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Now, why can an average joe with limited amount of resources easily photo shop this but devs can't but a few unique skins in the game without of them saying that's on their list of things to do as we wait three years.
    Because before blizzard starts work on sub-races and more customization options they want all of the models finished first.

These look great OP, love the dwarves and the leper gnome. Hope that my dwarf shaman looks like the wildhammer one day soon
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

These are all pretty well done. I hope they add these options, WoW does most things in the MMO biz best except character customization. This would help address that.

Nice work OP. Something about that floating human face with real human hair cracked me up. Looks like Azeroth meets Awkward Family Photos.

Deleted
    The Human one based on the UNdead is absolutely hilarious, sorry, looks likeCaptain Hook or something - but great job on them all, awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you put the Wildhammer Dwarves side by side, the Frostborn to, and the Leper Gnomes?
    Besides that this is really awesome man. :P
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the Orc with the skull on his face? Iron Horde Orc?

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment when a leper gnome looks mildly tempting to play.