Quote Originally Posted by Herazim View Post
    Blizzard said the new Draenei male models will not look like the new Velen. Also even with hes old model Velen was slimmer than the player model so don't expect the new draenei to look better than they look now apart from more polygons and better faces/hair. So far all the shown races look pretty much the same with slight adjustments, adjusting the M Draeneis torso will not be something slight, it would change to much from the original model which is not what blizzard is going for with the new models.
    I do hope the new Draenei male model's face looks as close as possible to Velen's face; it looks great, almost like the Draenei in the BC cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    They didn't say how it would differ though. It will most likely share the skeleton but have cosmetic differences. So if you look at the picture and see how the new looks vs. the old, you can make an educated guess on how it might look.
    Hey, I hope so, I love draenei lore and they deserve a better model then what they got in BC. But I learned to expect the worst scenario , that way you won't be disappointed if it doesn't turn out to be how you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabron View Post
    I do hope the new Draenei male model's face looks as close as possible to Velen's face; it looks great, almost like the Draenei in the BC cinematic.
    They said that is not how they will look because "he is older and more distinguished than the average Draenei". But I hope they at least keep that awesome forehead complexion for the playable males to.
    Last edited by Herazim; 2014-04-15 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    WHY YOU NO LIKE EREDURP?
    I actually loved it, it made me laugh so much

In the same vein than Telomerase, I hope BElf will have a better posture haha. I always have the impression to play a fashion model when using the Orb of the Sin'dorei
    Last edited by Imotbh; 2014-04-15 at 01:58 AM.

I did this a while back for a friend, He still has the beefy factor, but certainly scaled down and edited.
    Too much so….? Maybe, but was going off my sketch concept which was little more "exaggerated"

I have a more slender Draenei I've been working on as well. It doesn't make them look less badass, just less fake and silly.

Quote Originally Posted by darcubus View Post
    I did this a while back for a friend, He still has the beefy factor, but certainly scaled down and edited.
    Too much so….? Maybe, but was going off my sketch concept which was little more "exaggerated"

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...pse4f022ac.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...bus/Wain-2.jpg
    Looks like the Wildstar version of Draenei.

Is it just me or the head is a bit too big compare to the rest of the body? Cool design though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    Is it just me or the head is a bit too big compare to the rest of the body? Cool design though.
    That's exactly the issue. Compare it to the sketch. Still, that little observation aside, I love them both. Very nice design. Add a few inches to that waistline and it's how I imagine my draenei.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    No, head seems fine, it's the horns n spiky manga hair that makes it appear as if his head is bigger.

His hooves are really big, close to his waist size.

Why does everyone want to make my beefy draenei paladin so feminine and skinny?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatexon View Post
    It's not that we want them to be femenine, its that we want them to be proportioned in ways that make sense. Currently, they look like refrigerators with horse legs. While I don't really want them to look like the pictures above, I would much rather them be properly proportioned, like they look in their concept art.

In the art they aren't ridiculously broad, they stand strong and proud and very much in proportion.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Feminine? We don't want the male draneais to look feminine, the problem is that right now they look horrible, they are nothing more than a large box with legs!

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herazim View Post
    Hey, I hope so, I love draenei lore and they deserve a better model then what they got in BC. But I learned to expect the worst scenario , that way you won't be disappointed if it doesn't turn out to be how you wanted.
    I hear you there. Hopefully it will be proportional though. I've wanted to play a male Draenei for years but just cant get over the chest/legs.

Most posts in this thread have been talking about making them incredibly skinny. While I got nothing wrong with people wanting them that way (I wish we could customize body size) I love the way my draenei looks. I agree with Shoc mostly though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most posts in this thread have been talking about making them incredibly skinny. While I got nothing wrong with people wanting them that way (I wish we could customize body size) I love the way my draenei looks. I agree with Shoc mostly though!
    Well i don't want them incredible skinny (not like the modification that Darcubus made), i want them like the picture posted by Shoc

Deleted
    Personally, I reckon a more relaxed shoulder stance, bigger hooves and slightly thicker lower legs would work wonders. Wouldn't even need to reduce their torso size.

wtb longer tails on the draenei

10+ Year Old Account

I like this, and yes it's still beefy. That said, I like the draenei male model, and the bulk, which suits them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    In the same vein than Telomerase, I hope BElf will have a better posture haha. I always have the impression to play a fashion model when using the Orb of the Sin'dorei
    Dunno about that but the posture could be better, yes.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    wtb longer tails on the draenei
    As much as i would love these we won't get it, at least not in the female draenei, we already saw the model and they didn't gave them a longer tail

i think shoc nailed the dark irons. look pretty much exactly like his
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552