Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the Azotha and Half-Elf sub race for Humans.

You just lost The Game

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the Azotha and Half-Elf sub race for Humans.

OMG, that beard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Look! My item made it into the game! Now as a primarily Night Elf playing player, I feel kind of like I've betrayed my people. Seeing as Chris R favorited this as a tweet, I'm just going to pretend I had something to do with it. See? They both have blue hair. Blue hair! (but pink skin) BUT BLUE HAIR!!!! (But different hues)

- - - Updated - - -

Yessiree it is. And she was a randy and hirsute lass, flirting up a storm with Thrall, (/whisper: Who is in disguise as a dwarf, see?)

You have angered me beyond expression many Orc babies shall die now.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xqXRJMV.jpg[IMG]
    I hope Kalecgos uses that new model and be part of World of Warcraft once again, and I hope the Human male model will have that beard. :P
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I hope Kalecgos uses that new model and be part of World of Warcraft once again, and I hope the Human male model will have that beard. :P
    Haha, it is actually Kalec's face shopped onto the new face, he was the inspiration for what Half Elves in WoW would look like.
    You just lost The Game

i like it alot but i think the eyes should be a little glowy.

maybe even add a few small arcane tattoos to differentiate him a bit more from the other humans like the azotha has.

i think the azotha looks perfect

reminds me of khal drogo

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

reminds me of khal drogo
    With the eye-shadow I think that's what he modeled it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i like it alot but i think the eyes should be a little glowy.

maybe even add a few small arcane tattoos to differentiate him a bit more from the other humans like the azotha has.

reminds me of khal drogo

I'm not sure about giving half elves tattoos, there isn't really any connections between Half elves and tattoos in the way that say Azotha do, or the WildHammer do for instance. Besides, sub races don't have to be wildly different, as long as they are different. Role players would have a field day with a potential 3x as many playable races.

Also, I didn't even pick up on the Khal Drogo similarity, its just the Vrykul eyes on the Human face!
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-07-07 at 10:14 AM.

I'm not sure about giving half elves tattoos, there isn't really any connections between Half elves and tattoos in the way that say Azotha do, or the WildHammer do for instance. Besides, sub races don't have to be wildly different, as long as they are different. Role players would have a field day with a potential 3x as many playable races.
    And there isn't even much portrayal of arcane tattoos on elves besides Demon Hunters.

Also, I didn't even pick up on the Khal Drogo similarity, its just the Vrykul eyes on the Human face!
    i just picked tattoos since tattoos are likely to make it in one of the future customization patches and arcane tattoos would look cool

- - - Updated - - -

something like this would be cool. little runes and whatnot on their bodies.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Is that Khal Drogo in the middle lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Is that Khal Drogo in the middle lol?
    Exactly what I thought. OT: They all look amazing!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I could totally do Eredar. The Undead skins that are in the game right now are probably infinitely better than what I could photoshop, see:

Damn! That looks awesome!

How does the human female undead face look like?

Sorry for the wait guys, real life got in the way of things. Anyways, here is a concept for the sub race for Humans.
    Awesome job Shoc. I would gladly accept sub races. Maybe one day we will get a sub race xpac or patch, just don't hold your breath we might not survive.

Deleted
    What?! Are they actually meant to be undead skins?! Holy shit thats bad.ass! Always thought it was just like a vampire effect, the skin changes colour, cant wait to see what my undead troll dk looks like, hopefully can still maintain the sandfury blood drinker look. :P

Deleted
    My try with tauren skin

Last edited by mmoc7c3de5af98; 2014-07-07 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Damn! That looks awesome!

How does the human female undead face look like?
    Unfinished. There's only one face for the undead skins right now, and the blue eyes are only present in the undead skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! Are they actually meant to be undead skins?! Holy shit thats bad.ass! Always thought it was just like a vampire effect, the skin changes colour, cant wait to see what my undead troll dk looks like, hopefully can still maintain the sandfury blood drinker look. :P
    Yeah! All the cool zombie skins that are unique to Death Knights are getting updated, I don't know if they are all on the Beta right now though, but so far they look super cool. I think Chris Rob confirmed on Twitter that the next artcrafts are going to be trolls so maybe we'll see something there.

Unrelated but here is my revised list of sub races for each race. I tried to equalize it to be 2 subraces for each race.

Human
    - Azotha: Ugly children of the Vrykul, Barbarian and Vrykul features.
    - Half Elves: Children of Humans and High Elves, refugees from Theramore.
    Dwarf
    - Dark Iron: From Blackrock Mountain, dark skinned with fiery eyes.
    - Wildhammer: Traditional tattoos and darker skin.
    Gnome
    - Leper: Irradiated Gnomes with restored sanity.
    - Mecha: Clockwork ancestors of the Gnomes.
    Night Elf
    - Illidari: Disciples of Illidan Stormrage, runic tattoos and burning green eyes.
    - Highborne: The ancient Night Elf upper class, radiant skin, golden eyes and pastel hair colors.
    Draenei
    - Man'ari: Twisted, demonic servants of the Legion. (Requires lore bending to make some of them friendly.)
    - ?
    Worgen
    - Bloodmoon: Northrend Worgen, polar wolf features.
    - Blackhowl: Worgen infused with the Blood of a black Dragon. Scales and Drakonid features.
    Orc
    - Mag'har: Uncorrupted brown orcs, natives of Draenor.
    - Blackrock: Grey skinned orcs of the mountain.
    Troll
    - Forest: Mossy skin, warpaints
    - Ice: Cold, pale skin, white hair
    - Sandfury: Coarse, cracked pale skin, black tusks.
    Tauren
    - Grimtotem: Black fur and warpaints.
    - Taunka: Cousins of the Tauren from Northrend. (Would require head remodel)
    Forsaken
    - Elf: Undead High Elves, pointed ears and elven hair styles.
    - Skeleton: Completely fleshless undead (Requires remodel)
    Blood Elf
    - Darkfallen: Last remaining members of the San'layn, welcomed into the Forsaken by Sylvanas (needs more lore.)
    - High Elf: Feeding from the renewed Sunwell has restored blue eyes and healthier skin.
    Goblin
    - Gilgoblin: Aquatic goblins, created by Hobart Grapplehammer.
    - Tinker: Due to numerous engineering accidents, certain body parts replaced with volatile goblin technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siddha View Post
    My try with tauren skin

Looks great! Grimtotem was one of the first mockups I did, and since I main a Tauren, it's definitely the sub race I would choose if sub races were ever to be implemented.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    It will work out well for the Taurens, because they have Jevan Stormsong and a few more good Grimtotems in the Warcraft Realm.

WoW...so many sub-races...ME WANT!!!
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2014-07-08 at 02:00 AM.
    For the Horde!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=241553/w...ewer:1:58263:0

its pretty unlikely to happen.. but i want these robo draenei as a sub race O-O