15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    As for the Darkspear, I'd be okay with an option to be bulkier (though I'm fairly certain that'd mean like 90% of the players would use that model, which wouldn't be all that great for immersion), but if they made ALL of them bulky I'd be upset. They've been surviving for decades simply by appearing weaker than they actually are up to the moment when they rip your proverbial breasts off.
    I doubt that actually. A lot of people prefer skinnier characters, so I think it would probably turn out more even than you'd think.

Man, Kil'jaeden's head is like a box of cereal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

How's this for demonic and vile?

Now it's looking just like it should! Impressive work. I would roll that guy if we could play the bad boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great work on that Eredar. Actualy i think this is how new Kil'Jaeden could look.

Deleted
    I really, really wish subraces were a thing come WoD. Even if they don't come for all races, atleast a few, please?

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Would anyone want Female Trolls to look like this?

reminds me alot of ramses from the prince of egypt movie

Deleted
    Facial (and body) paint for troll females, oh, it would be so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Thank of this with a new model
    Self-promotion incoming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Self-promotion incoming!!

awesome!!!

Deleted
    Nice work!

Coooooool! God, I love this thread.

Deleted
    Me too! This is very cool and inspiring to see some artworks of talented people. Just can't wait to see another artcraft because of itself - and because of edits in this thread.

Amazing work you people show here!

Deleted
    This thread is amazing!

new felblood elf in warlords. would make a good subrace to represent the most extreme of fel users in quel'thalas

- - - Updated - - -

pink hair confirmed

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think Felbloods would be too extreme of a subrace for Blood Elves. There is zero possible way they would align with the Horde and for them to make sense as a sub race would mean that Fel orcs and Eredar would make sense as a sub race.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoc the middle Male Human shop looks like Khal Drogo
    Last edited by ATZenith; 2014-07-18 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I think Felbloods would be too extreme of a subrace for Blood Elves. There is zero possible way they would align with the Horde and for them to make sense as a sub race would mean that Fel orcs and Eredar would make sense as a sub race.
    Zero possible way?

Really?

I was able to come up with one months ago in the span of a minute. Silvermoon accepted the Sunfuries back, the Horde has a history of accepting corrupted races, and so on.

Why wouldn't the Horde accept Fel Orcs? How are Fel Orcs all that much different from the demon corrupted Orcs, with the blood rage and all, that the New Horde was founded by? Many of the Fel Orcs were conscripted and forcibly injected with demon blood, meaning that they're significantly less morally offensive or dishonorable than Grom Hellscream. Who was long revered as a hero among the Orcs.

In short, Fel Orcs could easily make sense as a subrace. Oh, it would be even easier if the mental effects of the Demon Blood on them wore off, but the Horde has accepted Forsaken and Death Knights who both still have corrupting mental influences on them. Death Knights are literally addicted to causing pain, and the Forsaken are the Forsaken.

So. How exactly don't Fel Orcs make sense?

As for Felblood Elves... It seemed to take a rather steady stream of fel energy to keep them at that full level of power, so any left remaining at this point are probably wretched. Maybe with residual mutations and anatomical features. Silvermoon merely needs to make some Elfitarian efforts to rehabilitate the Wretched, rather than merely murdering them all, and we could have a reasonable lore excuse for Blood Elves with Fel Blood features.

I mean, the Night Elves accepted the Highborne back, despite those particular Highborne feeding on Demonic energies for far longer than the Blood Elves ever did and still wielding magic that should have been taboo in Night Elf society. They were once loyal to Azshara too.

So really, Fel Bloods as a subrace doesn't make much less sense than the return of the Highborne and the open practice of Arcane magic in Night Elf society.

There.

I found a way that basically makes sense.

Felblood elves work for the Burning Legion. Blizzard would have to pull a story out of their ass to explain why we're now on friendly terms with them. The same goes for the eredar.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Zero possible way?

Really?

I was able to come up with one months ago in the span of a minute. Silvermoon accepted the Sunfuries back, the Horde has a history of accepting corrupted races, and so on.

Why wouldn't the Horde accept Fel Orcs? How are Fel Orcs all that much different from the demon corrupted Orcs, with the blood rage and all, that the New Horde was founded by? Many of the Fel Orcs were conscripted and forcibly injected with demon blood, meaning that they're significantly less morally offensive or dishonorable than Grom Hellscream. Who was long revered as a hero among the Orcs.

In short, Fel Orcs could easily make sense as a subrace. Oh, it would be even easier if the mental effects of the Demon Blood on them wore off, but the Horde has accepted Forsaken and Death Knights who both still have corrupting mental influences on them. Death Knights are literally addicted to causing pain, and the Forsaken are the Forsaken.

So. How exactly don't Fel Orcs make sense?

As for Felblood Elves... It seemed to take a rather steady stream of fel energy to keep them at that full level of power, so any left remaining at this point are probably wretched. Maybe with residual mutations and anatomical features. Silvermoon merely needs to make some Elfitarian efforts to rehabilitate the Wretched, rather than merely murdering them all, and we could have a reasonable lore excuse for Blood Elves with Fel Blood features.

I mean, the Night Elves accepted the Highborne back, despite those particular Highborne feeding on Demonic energies for far longer than the Blood Elves ever did and still wielding magic that should have been taboo in Night Elf society. They were once loyal to Azshara too.

So really, Fel Bloods as a subrace doesn't make much less sense than the return of the Highborne and the open practice of Arcane magic in Night Elf society.

There.

I found a way that basically makes sense.
    sunfury are elves in the end abandoned kael, felblood are demons of the ligion. Quel'Thalas is full of holy energy