Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in this case forsaken sub race
    Technically Forsaken sub-race, but Blood Elf model, so for gameplay purposes, a Blood Elf sub-race.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Technically Forsaken sub-race, but Blood Elf model, so for gameplay purposes, a Blood Elf sub-race.
    the initial zone would be forsaken. no blood elf sub race

the initial zone would be forsaken. no blood elf sub race
    Implying that sub-races would be an option that would be chosen at character creation, and not bought through the cash shop. How to properly implement sub-races is a whole other topic altogether.
    You just lost The Game

Hey Shoc did you see the shiny new female tauren artcraft?

Shoc Grimtotem Fem Tauren plz. ^^

Must admit I'm a bit dissapointed that it's the Tauren female, not that it looks bad or anything because it looks flippin awesome! But more because we have now seen either male or female (or both) of every other race than Belf and Troll. We litterally have no idea how they are going to look. Well maybe an idea as to how the trolls are going to look but it's still not the updated model.
    Atleast with the other races we have an idea as to how the opposite gender is going to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Micromadsen View Post
    Shoc Grimtotem Fem Tauren plz. ^^

Must admit I'm a bit dissapointed that it's the Tauren female, not that it looks bad or anything because it looks flippin awesome! But more because we have now seen either male or female (or both) of every other race than Belf and Troll. We litterally have no idea how they are going to look. Well maybe an idea as to how the trolls are going to look but it's still not the updated model.
    Atleast with the other races we have an idea as to how the opposite gender is going to look.

Trolls are confirmed done and artcraft soon, no? Its the blood elves and male night elf that is, as it stands, completely informationless.

And yes! I am going to try to make a female Taunka, though I'm not sure how that might turn out. Probably bad but I'll try.
    You just lost The Game

when you do the mohawk finale you should base the dwarf one on this

Last edited by Immitis; 2014-07-25 at 10:48 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Trolls are confirmed done and artcraft soon, no? Its the blood elves and male night elf that is, as it stands, completely informationless.
    Yes I believe it's confirmed that the trolls are done though we haven't seen even a slight hint of neither trolls nor belfs. (Maybe with the exception of the Throne of Thunder trolls)
    We can somewhat picture what the male night elf is going to look like since we've seen the female one.

I just thought we were supposed to see trolls before tauren female?

they havent said anything about blood elves yet but i know chris g is currently working on the night elf male and tyson murphy is currently working on the troll male
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    A lot of you are mistaking Blood Elves and High Elves to be different races. They are not. Blood and High elves are a political ideology that cast them away from the Alliance and into the Horde following the destruction of 95% of their population by the Scourge, the destruction of the Sunwell, and the fact that they had to consume fel energy in order to satisfy their magical addiction.

With the Sunwell restored, they will eventually return to having Blue eyes and even normal non-glowing eyes, that doesn't mean they are High Elves, still Blood Elves that are just cleansed of the Fel corruption.

Having Blue eyes isn't going to change the fact that the Alliance have been kicking the shit out of them for the last 4 expansions.

#highelvesforthehorde2014

Also Eredar and Broken coming.

- - - Updated - - -

That Broken edit looks like he had just sucked a Lemon dry :P

Deleted

Well, broken female probably should be bald, but it was easier and faster for me to make her that way. I hope she's ugly and malformed enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post

Well, broken female probably should be bald, but it was easier and faster for me to make her that way. I hope she's ugly and malformed enough.
    eredar is so hot

Implying that sub-races would be an option that would be chosen at character creation, and not bought through the cash shop. How to properly implement sub-races is a whole other topic altogether.
    Hmmm . . . I could see Blizz trying to make money off of this, or if they are being generous, we'd probably have to reach a certain level within the game before sub-races, or at least racial skins, are unlocked.

Deleted
    eredar is so hot
    One thing to say. Rule 34.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaazrak View Post
    One thing to say. Rule 34.
    One thing to say to that, I have a Rule 34 WarCraft map with 1008 files,

736 pictures,
    1 sub-map with pictured short stories, each sorted in their own of 17 maps.
    1 sub-map, wich has two sub-maps one with 7 gifs and one with 5 "movies".

So, yeah, waaay ahead of you, haha *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    One thing to say to that, I have a Rule 34 WarCraft map with 1008 files,

736 pictures,
    1 sub-map with pictured short stories, each sorted in their own of 17 maps.
    1 sub-map, wich has two sub-maps one with 7 gifs and one with 5 "movies".

So, yeah, waaay ahead of you, haha *cough*

I totally requested this information.

[/sarc]

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this is too off-topic, but the broken made me think of this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I would play that so much. <3 Broken. But I still want Arakkoa dangit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I totally requested this information.

[/sarc]

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of this

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Reminds me of this

Haha yeah, Broken would also have altered bodies...