1. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Sylvanas only recruited the Val'Kyr, but why settle for that? She could recruit the Undead Nerubians, Vargul, Darkfallen, Undead Worgen, Undead Ice Trolls and the countless others of undead races the Scourge has in their ranks.

    (Personally I prefer the ingame Forsaken to only use races that where part of the Alliance of Lordaeron (so Undead Dwarves, Gnomes, Elves) + the Vargul, Val'Kyr and Darkfallen).



    Hell, why should Sylvanas settle for the undead ones? She could use the Val'Kyr to recruit different Vry'kul tribes!
    and humans cultist
    For Quelthalas

  2. #2722
    Bloodsail Admiral Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Sylvanas only recruited the Val'Kyr, but why settle for that? She could recruit the Undead Nerubians, Vargul, Darkfallen, Undead Worgen, Undead Ice Trolls and the countless others of undead races the Scourge has in their ranks.
    Valkyr cannot resurrect Worgens into undead. That's the reason why humans in Silverpine willingly took the curse from Gilnean Worgen.
    3DS FC: 3797-6941-2837
    Member of the Elite Four in the MMO-Champion Pokémon League.

    deviantART | tumblr

  3. #2723
    Herald of the Titans shoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    cultists give themselves willingly to the scourge. they are also completely human, they just have tattoos.

    tattoos shouldnt be a subrace they should just be part of a tattoo feature in a future customization update
    Depending on the Tattoo, I disagree. Wildhammer Dwaves are definitely a sub-race, though it would be cool to see feather accessories to compliment that. The same goes for Grimtotem Tauren, who cover themselves in warpaints.



    I have a question for you guys regarding the Darkfallen (San'layn) as a sub-race for the Blood Elves.



    While the San'layn faction itself is defunct, there is a good chance that there are a number of Darkfallen survived in Northrend following the Northrend campaign and Blood Prince Theraldris, Blood Prince Atherann and Blood Lord Vorath are still canonically alive. With Arthas dead it would also be likely that their free will is restored and they are back to the way they were when they were Blood Elves serving Kael'thas, albeit now a little more undead and blood thirsty.

    I don't see Lor'themar and Silvermoon accepting them back as they aren't really on best terms with the undead especially with tensions between them and the Forsaken and their history with the Scourge, but I can totally see Sylvanas accepting them into the Forsaken and therefore into the Horde, which would work perfectly fine in terms of gameplay reasons.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

  4. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    sylvanas recruit agents of the scourge
    the cult of the damned are not mindless ghouls or rebellious val'kyr. they view the lich king as a god and only serve him and wish to bring him back.

    they see the forsaken as traitors

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Depending on the Tattoo, I disagree. Wildhammer Dwaves are definitely a sub-race, though it would be cool to see feather accessories to compliment that
    if they added things like feathers and earings and maybe a few exclusive hairstyles (dat heroes of the storm mohawk) sure.

    but if they plan on just giving people tattoos id rather a subrace slot be given to dark irons and earthen and just let dwarves get wildhammer tattoos from the future tattoo shop
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  5. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Depending on the Tattoo, I disagree. Wildhammer Dwaves are definitely a sub-race, though it would be cool to see feather accessories to compliment that. The same goes for Grimtotem Tauren, who cover themselves in warpaints.



    I have a question for you guys regarding the Darkfallen (San'layn) as a sub-race for the Blood Elves.



    While the San'layn faction itself is defunct, there is a good chance that there are a number of Darkfallen survived in Northrend following the Northrend campaign and Blood Prince Theraldris, Blood Prince Atherann and Blood Lord Vorath are still canonically alive. With Arthas dead it would also be likely that their free will is restored and they are back to the way they were when they were Blood Elves serving Kael'thas, albeit now a little more undead and blood thirsty.

    I don't see Lor'themar and Silvermoon accepting them back as they aren't really on best terms with the undead especially with tensions between them and the Forsaken and their history with the Scourge, but I can totally see Sylvanas accepting them into the Forsaken and therefore into the Horde, which would work perfectly fine in terms of gameplay reasons.
    in this case forsaken sub race
    For Quelthalas

  6. #2726
    Herald of the Titans shoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in this case forsaken sub race
    Technically Forsaken sub-race, but Blood Elf model, so for gameplay purposes, a Blood Elf sub-race.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

  7. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Technically Forsaken sub-race, but Blood Elf model, so for gameplay purposes, a Blood Elf sub-race.
    the initial zone would be forsaken. no blood elf sub race
    For Quelthalas

  8. #2728
    Herald of the Titans shoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the initial zone would be forsaken. no blood elf sub race
    Implying that sub-races would be an option that would be chosen at character creation, and not bought through the cash shop. How to properly implement sub-races is a whole other topic altogether.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

  9. #2729
    Hey Shoc did you see the shiny new female tauren artcraft?

  10. #2730
    High Overlord Micromadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    145
    Shoc Grimtotem Fem Tauren plz. ^^

    Must admit I'm a bit dissapointed that it's the Tauren female, not that it looks bad or anything because it looks flippin awesome! But more because we have now seen either male or female (or both) of every other race than Belf and Troll. We litterally have no idea how they are going to look. Well maybe an idea as to how the trolls are going to look but it's still not the updated model.
    Atleast with the other races we have an idea as to how the opposite gender is going to look.

  11. #2731
    Herald of the Titans shoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Micromadsen View Post
    Shoc Grimtotem Fem Tauren plz. ^^

    Must admit I'm a bit dissapointed that it's the Tauren female, not that it looks bad or anything because it looks flippin awesome! But more because we have now seen either male or female (or both) of every other race than Belf and Troll. We litterally have no idea how they are going to look. Well maybe an idea as to how the trolls are going to look but it's still not the updated model.
    Atleast with the other races we have an idea as to how the opposite gender is going to look.

    Trolls are confirmed done and artcraft soon, no? Its the blood elves and male night elf that is, as it stands, completely informationless.

    And yes! I am going to try to make a female Taunka, though I'm not sure how that might turn out. Probably bad but I'll try.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

  12. #2732
    when you do the mohawk finale you should base the dwarf one on this

    Last edited by Immitis; 2014-07-25 at 10:48 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  13. #2733
    High Overlord Micromadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Trolls are confirmed done and artcraft soon, no? Its the blood elves and male night elf that is, as it stands, completely informationless.
    Yes I believe it's confirmed that the trolls are done though we haven't seen even a slight hint of neither trolls nor belfs. (Maybe with the exception of the Throne of Thunder trolls)
    We can somewhat picture what the male night elf is going to look like since we've seen the female one.

    I just thought we were supposed to see trolls before tauren female?

  14. #2734
    they havent said anything about blood elves yet but i know chris g is currently working on the night elf male and tyson murphy is currently working on the troll male
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  15. #2735
    Field Marshal Gaazrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Firelink Shrine.
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    A lot of you are mistaking Blood Elves and High Elves to be different races. They are not. Blood and High elves are a political ideology that cast them away from the Alliance and into the Horde following the destruction of 95% of their population by the Scourge, the destruction of the Sunwell, and the fact that they had to consume fel energy in order to satisfy their magical addiction.

    With the Sunwell restored, they will eventually return to having Blue eyes and even normal non-glowing eyes, that doesn't mean they are High Elves, still Blood Elves that are just cleansed of the Fel corruption.

    Having Blue eyes isn't going to change the fact that the Alliance have been kicking the shit out of them for the last 4 expansions.

    #highelvesforthehorde2014

    Also Eredar and Broken coming.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That Broken edit looks like he had just sucked a Lemon dry :P

  16. #2736

  17. #2737


    Well, broken female probably should be bald, but it was easier and faster for me to make her that way. I hope she's ugly and malformed enough.
    In Warcraft 4, the main hero would wake up with screaming, and then he will breathe a sigh of relief, because he would realize than whole WoW was only a nightmare.

    Welcome to my DeviantArt.

  18. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post


    Well, broken female probably should be bald, but it was easier and faster for me to make her that way. I hope she's ugly and malformed enough.
    eredar is so hot
    For Quelthalas

  19. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Implying that sub-races would be an option that would be chosen at character creation, and not bought through the cash shop. How to properly implement sub-races is a whole other topic altogether.
    Hmmm . . . I could see Blizz trying to make money off of this, or if they are being generous, we'd probably have to reach a certain level within the game before sub-races, or at least racial skins, are unlocked.

  20. #2740
    Field Marshal Gaazrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Firelink Shrine.
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    eredar is so hot
    One thing to say. Rule 34.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •