Thread: 10,000 Dailies

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

10,000 Dailies

Finished most rep stuff so I'm almost out of dailies now, anyone know which dailies are best to repeat once I've done all the rewards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tol Barad dailies.

Otherwise, Throne of Thunder dailies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet battle dailies for levelling new pets if you are into that.

I got this recently. what gave me most during a short time was Argent tournament-klaxxi-Golden lotus- Isle of thunder.

took roughly 40min and gave 40 ish per day, so roughly 1 daily a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Pet battle dailies for levelling new pets if you are into that.
    Never thought of doing these, probably my best option right now. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    I got this recently. what gave me most during a short time was Argent tournament-klaxxi-Golden lotus- Isle of thunder.

took roughly 40min and gave 40 ish per day, so roughly 1 daily a minute
    I'll probably have to end up doing these, although I've done argent tournament + all rewards so many times it's getting really tedious now

it's account wide, so any area where you can do a lot of them quickly can be done on multiple toons.

The 5.1 dailies are pretty quick, Isle of thunder and argent tournament is good too (except for the one quest a day that requires you leave icecrown to get a sword or flowers or something).

There might only be a handful of them per day, but the cooking and fishing quests in the major cities are pretty easy to knock out.

Cloud Serpent ones are pretty easy, so are the tillers ones. Shado Pan is pretty good because it's usually confined to one area unless it's the mantid ones, those elites suck, but the youngol and mogu ones are pretty faceroll.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    tons of daily hubs throughout wotlk, tbc and cata that shouldn't take long at all.

I recommend Argent Tournament, so you can get some additional mounts/pets (if you got them all, just sell the pets) and Molten Front contains about 15+ dailies a day I remember correctly.

Skettis (Sha'tari Skyguard) and Ogri'la dailies as well as Netherwing, and bonus of getting mounts from those at exalted too
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-12-07 at 09:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just the thought of the Ogri'la dailies gives me nightmares, am above 60 reps, done the insane and that's the one I felt was the worst.

Personally I'd just do any rep that gives you rewards towards something you can make money off of, pet sales, that kind of stuff.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak View Post
    Just the thought of the Ogri'la dailies gives me nightmares, am above 60 reps, done the insane and that's the one I felt was the worst.

Personally I'd just do any rep that gives you rewards towards something you can make money off of, pet sales, that kind of stuff.
    Aww I loved Ogri'la, the simon says daily was awesome Had a lot of fun as a guild doing those BC dailies together back in the day!

Sunwel Isle (yeah i forgot the name) dailies used to be pretty fast if i remember correcty, might want to check those out.
    Tol Barad might be the quickest overall due to the nature of the quests and spacing.
    Not sure if Darkmoon Faire dailies count but if so thats 5 within 5minutes otherwise (when the faire is up obviously).

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    As things are now Molten Front will take about 10 mins for the 12 (iirc) dailies, and you can funnel your extra Marks into the packages in hopes of a Searing Scorchling.
    Isle of Quel'danas dailies used to take me 15 minutes for the 6 at level during peak server hours, could likely be bumped down to 5 or so now with travel time.
    Best daily hub IMO is Grizzly Hills, especially if you're using alts to do it, as they give honor points. you can use to get filler pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Aww I loved Ogri'la, the simon says daily was awesome Had a lot of fun as a guild doing those BC dailies together back in the day!
    Aye ofcourse it's all down to personal preference, I didn't bother with them at current, did them a couple of expansion later, was struggling not oneshotting the rope mobs even without weapons and gear on (rogue here), Simon Says is not something I like.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."