Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    That's a straw man attack. Zatheyll's argument was made in the context of the logic of the person he was replying to. You cannot attack Zath's argument based on other assumptions since that is not what is being addressed in Zath's argument or even the core of argument that he/she was making.
    I'm not really sure how pointing out that Zatheyll grossly misrepresented the issue of non-vocal complainers would be in any way considered a strawman. If anything, Zath's original statement was a strawman and probably anecdotal as well.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Obviously you have never had a real job...
    Obviously you are too dense to realise not all companies operate the same way ...

There hundreds of ways when it comes to software development, and some of them like Scrum the leader is just the guy that get what his teams need and takes care of the problems that arise. That was the case with GC, he stated that on twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Obviously you've never worked in an agile development team.

Deleted
    Funny to see how GC is often answering to people, who claim how bad and unbalanced BC was. I have only one explanation for this, since I never saw stacking mages or warlocks or other classes in my groups and raids:

Those people must have been on very very bad groups and guilds who were so bad, that they needed to compensate their badness with stacking classes.

Dont trust GC on balance.

wtf this video? omg