This post wont be for everyone it just my personal feelings toward development and class balance and is primarily PvP related.
I've played Priest for the last 7 years as my main, love the class love the design and all around enjoy playing him. My problem is that pvp balance and the way Shadow is treated has just become unbearable. I never thought I would be the guy to quit my main, but this last week its exactly what ive done. And now im question whether or not I will buy the Xpac at all. I know some will say just play your reroll or reroll again. For me its not that easy as i love my priest and have achieved many things with my priest and essentially feel the most confident playing my priest.
A few things about Shadow that has me extremely concerned.
1. 0 survival, theres not one meleewho cant tunnel visison kill a sp
2. only class in the game who cant use there shiny new lvl 87 spell in pvp. Fair right?
3. blizz recently made a post saying they thought shadow was fine. (this one hurts the most, because they are either blind or dont care.)
4. A lot of people QQ the cast on the move thing. This doesn't bother me im a vanilla player when no range could cast on the fly like they do now. I'm a believe caster should hard cast, but to make this work they would have to cut back the amount of control and mobility of Melee or we would never get a cast off, which is something Sp's struggle with atm.
5. orb generating. Grat idea when launched i loved it. In pvp it doesnt work because only 1 spell generate orbs and we can never hard cast it. My fix would be to have Mind spike also gen orbs this would help big time and make FdcL appealing again
There are many more things that i think need to be tweeked, but i rather not drone on. Thanks for listening to me vent. Hope to see you all ion the Xpac, maybe.