Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yes, actually making it difficult for people to get into a business is part of the point.
    So what you are saying is as long as you have a sign in your hand you can pretty much shut someones business down?. Thats ridiculous.

So if I owned wendy's I could pay protestors to stand in front of mcdonalds driveway with signs that said they were protesting?.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2013-12-11 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i think obdigore forgot his sarcasm tag, at least i hope he did ^^
    If that was sarcasm, then apologies.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ummmm dude...You can;t even LIVE off of minimum wage..And TBH 15 isn't even enough in alot of places...

The cost of living is getting higher while pay is staying the same..Thus we DO need an increase..People are currently working longer and harder then they have in decades and in the US at least more hours for less pay and benefits then any other developed nation i know of(china aside)..
    Saddest part is people are working longer and harder and getting paid less. Meanwhile there is more automation in all industries than ever before. Where is all the money going? not into the right hands, that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    NPR is a dirty leftist jewish controlled media that hates ameircan values.

Heritage tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me god.

Infracted
    Dammit Obdi. The mods thought you were serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Dammit Obdi. The mods thought you were serious.
    Sometimes we just need a sarcmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    For the thirtieth time, NO ONE IS ARGUING THAT MCD'S WORKERS SHOULD BE PAID THE SAME AS SKILLED WORKERS.

Christ . . .

All we want is a wage that you can take home and live off of without resorting to welfare and entitlements.
    Then I suggest you look for a better job that's going to pay you more than $7-$8 an hour because working at Mcdonalds alone isn't going to help you support a home very well, unless you like living in a dump. Again, you want more money, look for a better job. The most you're going to get flipping burgers is like $8 and I think the most a manager makes is like $10. So how much do you want? They give you any more of a raise than $10 then you're going to be around at the same wage as, like I said, a computer technician which is around $15 an hour. I don't mean to offend anybody who works at McDonalds but if this is the mentality of McDonalds workers then all I have to say is that they are some lazy ass people who have no desire to be anything more than a burger flipper which if you ask me is kind of pathetic.

You also have to look at the kind of work you are doing. Why should I pay you any more than $8/hr to make a simple hamburger? McDonalds is only a convenience to people who again like I said before, are out on the road and want a quick meal. So really you are getting paid more for the convenience and not so much for actually making the burgers because if someone wanted a burger they'd just make one at home which would probably be healthier and more tasty than a McDonalds burger. I mean really think about it $12-$15/hr for simply making burgers from the freezer. If you work at McDonalds I didn't mean to offend you in any way but that's just how I look at it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a lot of people are getting banned and/or infracted for stating opinions. What is this, a non-free speech zone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disinvolto View Post
    Seems like a lot of people are getting banned and/or infracted for stating opinions. What is this, a non-free speech zone?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquet...gy)#Netiquette

ever heard of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

This is a private forums, they can ban people because they "don't like their face" if they feel like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    This is a private forums, they can ban people because they "don't like their face" if they feel like it.
    True, but that would likely be very unwelcomed and cause a major loss in users / frequenters.

Deleted
    There are absolutely no laws on this planet giving you any rights of free speech or speech of any kind on forums. Hell, I doubt there are even any applicable laws anywhere that would in any way or form protect you from what other people say on forums. Basically, on forums, nobody can hear you scream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    There are absolutely no laws on this planet giving you any rights of free speech or speech of any kind on forums. Hell, I doubt there are even any applicable laws anywhere that would in any way or form protect you from what other people say on forums. Basically, on forums, nobody can hear you scream.
    Sure, and I never suggested there had to be a "law" about it. I was only saying in the case of a place that wants to attract people, they should keep in mind the freedoms people hold dear - freedoms people expect to be respected regardless of the venue / "legality". Freedom of speech is one of those natural law type of freedoms that when it gets heavily restricted, people choose to voluntarily associate somewhere else.

There's certainly value to be found in the site MMO-Champion. Is there value to be found in MMO-Champion forums if they restrict your ability to express yourself? I don't know. I know if someone's being purposely aggressive or harassing others, that's a different story - but merely expressing views contrary to mods or what's "widely held" beliefs is something that'd get me, and I'm sure a lot of others, to refuse to spend their time here.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, send a PM to the admins, or use the "Contact Us" button at the top right. Otherwise, drop it, and get back on topic.