Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    On further note. When i play games with female lead characters like lara croft or Bayonetta, I don't give a crap about there asses or tit size, I just enjoy the gameplay.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    On further note. When i play games with female lead characters like lara croft or Bayonetta, I don't give a crap about there asses or tit size, I just enjoy the gameplay.
    What about sexy male leads? since you are gay - no wonder female asses do not interest you in the slightest.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that would be a problem if the game we were playing was callled "World of Asses" and your character's ass took up 95% of the screen. But we play WoW and your character's ass would be lucky to take up 1% of the screen (at least how I play, I like to zoom out as much as possible so I can see more), and I barely notice its existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Shut the fuck up you slut.
    Well, congratulations an a guaranteed ban.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Maybe that would be a problem if the game we were playing was callled "World of Asses" and your character's ass took up 95% of the screen. But we play WoW and your character's ass would be lucky to take up 1% of the screen (at least how I play, I like to zoom out as much as possible so I can see more), and I barely notice its existence.
    Oh come on you *know* it is there and we all know that you drool at it at the character selection screen.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What about sexy male leads? since you are gay - no wonder female asses do not interest you in the slightest.
    thats a given, but its nots the be all and end all of a game for me. I played a load of great games with male leads who I just don't find that appealing, but the story and gameplay are. I never really thought Dante from devil may cry was that hot but I loved those games. All final fantasy games up to FFX (stopped playing them after since the series began to descend since) had lead male characters who were just wimpy or scrawny shits like cloud, squall, tidas and zidane, but they were still great characters and set around a great game (ok tidas was an annoying bitch but that was made up for by Auron in ffx).

point is, you can have characters that have good male sex appeal, like snake from metal gear series or characters from street fighter, but it in no way defines a good game, likewise goes for female characters.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Shut the fuck up you slut.
    Mighty brave of you, sir.

Although I will admit, I did laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

As I am also of the homosex, I'll answer too and say I think it just depends on the person, not even the orientation. Pixels just don't make the tingle in the pants for me. Of course, attractive male leads tend to be pandering to the female demographic historically (Just like the attractive female lead is for males), so that might be part of it.

Who knows. Its a video game. *shrugs*

First world problems: Arguing on the internet over someone else's preference of sex in a video game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on you *know* it is there and we all know that you drool at it at the character selection screen.
    It depends on the character >:P

But seriously when I'm playing the game I just play the game. I don't look at asses. People who say they can't play a male character because of that character's butt are just being weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Can't believe I'm gonna agree with Krazy on this one *breaths*) I agree with krazy. If i was looking for a game that was themed around my sexual intrest, I'd look for one with a burly, bearded, muscle bound bear type character who shoots things with a gun in one hand and shoots magic from another.

Thankfully skyrim has a lot of creative mods.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    (Can't believe I'm gonna agree with Krazy on this one *breaths*) I agree with krazy. If i was looking for a game that was themed around my sexual intrest, I'd look for one with a burly, bearded, muscle bound bear type character who shoots things with a gun in one hand and shoots magic from another.

Thankfully skyrim has a lot of creative mods.
    My face -> XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why would not play my real life gender in a game mean that I don't care about immersion? I'd say it's as much immersion as anything. Infact, I'm sure it requires a lot more effort and immersion to play a character that isn't your gender.

It's not unusual for people to refer to their characters as themselves, it is an extension of them, it's their representation in the game world, it IS them.
    I'm saying that's what it seems like...and most 'guys' that play female toons are probably, that just for! Honestly its not for the animations that's for sure
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

What's wrong with playing a female toon as a guy. It's like being mad a gay male is playing a guy character instead of a female one or a lesbian female is playing a female instead of a guy.

I don't see why it matters what someone else plays.

I don't see people saying things like, "You're not an orc in real life, you only rolled orc to stare at orc butt!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    What's wrong with playing a female toon as a guy. It's like being mad a gay male is playing a guy character instead of a female one or a lesbian female is playing a female instead of a guy.
    This has literally nothing to do with playing a female character. Rather, it's about people who don't want to play a gender they're not attracted to because butts.

Almost as silly as not wanting to play a mesmer in GW2 because butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't see why it matters what someone else plays.

I don't see people saying things like, "You're not an orc in real life, you only rolled orc to stare at orc butt!"
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    This has literally nothing to do with playing a female character. Rather, it's about people who don't want to play a gender they're not attracted to because butts.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
    Butt if you're attracted to the opposite sex wouldn't it be more pleasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Oh man, those sexy cartoon models from 2004 really get me hot!

Seriously though, if you worry that much about it then you aren't secure in your own sexuality.
    There's probably more to it than that. There are people who measure their worth by their ability to attract a mate, and if those people are raised in an environment where that is reinforced, and the term "mate" gets all the reproductive dressing; then these people could end up with self worth that hinged on something much more abstract than simply who they want to bone.

This sort of difficulty shows up in strait men who are finding arousal difficult as they get older, and that inability is never associated with homosexuality (well... not anywhere I've been). Frankly, the excessive expression of sexual orientation in men facing impotence has much in common with the "staring at female bottoms" comments.

Anyway, that's my competing theory. Motivated by a lack of self confidence in one's sexual attraction or potency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Noway dude, this is a totally valid concern. Real men summon locusts when they cast.

i feel weird for saying this...dont hate me, but when i play i tend to stare at the players/npcs im killing rather than a virtual ass of any gender

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    There's probably more to it than that. There are people who measure their worth by their ability to attract a mate, and if those people are raised in an environment where that is reinforced, and the term "mate" gets all the reproductive dressing; then these people could end up with self worth that hinged on something much more abstract than simply who they want to bone.

This sort of difficulty shows up in strait men who are finding arousal difficult as they get older, and that inability is never associated with homosexuality (well... not anywhere I've been). Frankly, the excessive expression of sexual orientation in men facing impotence has much in common with the "staring at female bottoms" comments.

Anyway, that's my competing theory. Motivated by a lack of self confidence in one's sexual attraction or potency.
    I don't think the age range of this particular subject has something like male impotence to worry about.
    #boycottchina

I don't think the age range of this particular subject has something like male impotence to worry about.
    Well, no, I just think they are analogous experiences. The idea is that if someone is faced with any type of impotence, in a situation where they feel potency is valued, will feel encouraged to exaggerate their potency with some feigned act. I'd give examples, but people use things to prop up their self image so often that I would invariably annoy someone if not everyone.

edit: the example in my signature is a good start.