Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    I guess the next question to ask is.. "So what if you're looking at a butt?"

I consider a person's butt to be no more sexualized or taboo than a person's muscles, chest, hair, eyes.... Does it really, I mean really matter if, in a virtual world, you're stuck looking at any gender's butt?

I mean, how often do I find myself staring deeply into my character's eyes?

I make more female avatars then male because they are smaller and I want more space in my screen...as Horde this is especially true with ORCS. Also I like how armor looks on females more than males...especially with orcs as they have HUGE shoulders that take up too much visual space. My cape is always covering the chars butts, and I don't look at the front of the char much so it isn't due to sexy reasons I play females over males...its size and armor size.

I've played only males since day one and have not once found myself looking at my character's ass. I think that whole excuse is a load of shit honestly.
    Mighty one, never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Female Cartoon =/= Female Human

You know chimps, our closest real relatives as a species, have genders as well, right? Are you attracted to female chimps?
    I'm not exactly sure what the point is you're trying to make. 7-10 million years of evolution separate us. Is your argument that humans haven't evolved that much in that time? Do you have trouble differentiating between the silhouette of a human female and a chimp?

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...-123448567.jpg

If you're a straight human male and your eyes aren't drawn to the images on the top then well, I find that more than a little odd. We're not talking about sexual arousal, which seems to be the average 12 year old mindset when discussing the topic. We're talking about a simple preference as to what is more pleasing to the eye, the male or the female form.

Oh, and since you seem to have trouble differentiating between humans and chimps here's a chimp silhouette. I can see how you'd get them confused...

http://www.vinylsilhouettes.com/images/chimpanzee2.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems to have gone about as far as it can go and has mostly...not completely but mostly...derailed since my warning. So I'll close this now in an effort to further limit the damage.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."