Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Huge snake in the sky found by nasa.

So i came across this news article talking about nasa finding a huge snake in the sky. I've yet to find a page where nasa confirms it or denies it.

The comments on the video range from "OMG RAYQUAZA" to "Someone found all dragon balls" to "it's a hair on the camera" to conspiracy theories.

What is your view on this? I think that if it really was a snake or so SOMEONE would have seen it, however there are alot of things we don't know so i'm pretty mixed about it. I don't think it's a hair, a pokemon or shenron though.

Here is a link to the article : http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...y-2441412.html

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really intriguing. I also don't think its a hair, and I really don't have an idea to what it could be. o.o

It's a diversion by Ghostcrawler and his secret organisation at blizzard to distract uproaring while he buffs mages!

<snip>

The ban will be worth it.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-12-08 at 01:55 AM.

By digitally zooming in on the "snake" and "enhancing" the colour around it, the image has become digitally altered. So it's no longer a legit image.

oh yeaaaah thats totally legit....
    how on earth could a snake fly? Can it change the magnetic/gravitational/electric fields around its body and BAM! just like superman, he flies off.
    I think there is greater chance of this being swamp gas or a weather balloon, than a legitimate giant, flying snake.

Or someone has a piece of fuzz on their lens...
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Deleted
    Lizard people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    how on earth could a snake fly? Can it change the magnetic/gravitational/electric fields around its body and BAM! just like superman, he flies off.
    I think there is greater chance of this being swamp gas or a weather balloon, than a legitimate giant, flying snake.
    Not to mention that "snake" would be like 100 miles long stretched out.

Deleted
    Someone call the Doctor!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    Someone call the Doctor!
    Hahaha, love it!

Gasp! Hair on the lens! QUE THE CREEPY MUSIC!
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    I'm with this guy, so far as, give me a mechanism for the possibility of a giant flying snake (particularly the flying part), then perhaps you will see my skepticism decrease =p

Mage (retired)
    13 toons with Season 1 CM transmog (11/11 classes) 11 max rank Season 1 brawlers (11/11 classes)
    Check out my stream for random, casual gameplay (mostly FFXIV come 2015; FFIX/SA2B speedruns eventually when I have the hardware!)

Also " I HERD A PERDCERST THERT SERD NERSAR FERND A SNERK IN THER SKERH BERT NERSAR NERTHER CERNFERM ER DERNERS ERT" = conspiracy theory.

and conspiracy threads aren't allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

<snip>

The ban will be worth it.
    This picture is wrong. Krillin is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Also " I HERD A PERDCERST THERT SERD NERSAR FERND A SNERK IN THER SKERH BERT NERSAR NERTHER CERNFERM ER DERNERS ERT" = conspiracy theory.

and conspiracy threads aren't allowed.
    Ok you are really confused about this thread. I'm just sharing with mmo something i think is odd, If Nasa would have denied it this thread would have been a conspiracy thread because i'd be saying they lie about it. However i'm saying this is plausible because it might very well be a hair on a lens or a bad photoshop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    By digitally zooming in on the "snake" and "enhancing" the colour around it, the image has become digitally altered. So it's no longer a legit image.
    Did you look at the image that's hosted on the Nasa site?
    Just curious...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go with Rayquaza it's the only possible explanation.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    It's interesting, but I don't know how a snake would be able to... you know, fly.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    it's a Noodly appendage, all hail the Lord!