Deleted

Tracking Conflagrate (Tellmewhen addon)

Hey guys, I just dinged 90 on my warlock and am trying to setup a good UI to better my awareness/dps.

I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Tellmewhen addon would be able to help me with my issue:

I'm trying to track my Conflagrate stacks and what I want is to have my "aura" to show only when it has 2 stacks, aka not when it's at 0/1 stacks. If anyone of you could help me with my issue I would be eternally grateful! Have a nice evening guys!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafiesto View Post
    Hey guys, I just dinged 90 on my warlock and am trying to setup a good UI to better my awareness/dps.

I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Tellmewhen addon would be able to help me with my issue:

I'm trying to track my Conflagrate stacks and what I want is to have my "aura" to show only when it has 2 stacks, aka not when it's at 0/1 stacks. If anyone of you could help me with my issue I would be eternally grateful! Have a nice evening guys!
    go go affdots bro. Best addon out to track lock stuff.
    I'd link lock weakauras, but there are so many up already.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

If I understand your question right, you're never gonna want 2 stacks unless it's the beginning of the fight or downtime. So why track it?

I just track it as a CD timer that shows me the CD on it and stacks with OmniCC, if it's not up during a fight then I'm doing it wrong.

For the person above me; He never asked for a good addon to track dots. Who knows though, he might switch b/c it is a well used one.

Deleted
    Why would you want it to only show two stacks as you're going to be using it on cooldown anyway? I just have a weakaura to show me when conflagrate is available to use regardless of stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klavarnae View Post
    If I understand your question right, you're never gonna want 2 stacks unless it's the beginning of the fight or downtime. So why track it?

I just track it as a CD timer that shows me the CD on it and stacks with OmniCC, if it's not up during a fight then I'm doing it wrong.

For the person above me; He never asked for a good addon to track dots. Who knows though, he might switch b/c it is a well used one.
    affdots tracks alot more than dot power including embers, your curse of elements on the target ad I believe conflagrate charges also