Poll: Which feature do you dislike the most.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Remove or Keep a Feature

Which feature do you dislike the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realm zones.

I'll have to go with PVP gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't the last two options be the same thing?

I dislike none of the above
    I dislike something else

CRZ./10chars
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP... I'd remove PvP completely, if given the chance..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

I dislike something else
    Exactly my thoughts, I can very easily choose both of those if I actually was not limited to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Cross realm zones still feel pretty crappy. I'd be allright with just seeing people my level in the zones instead of the swarms of bored 90's that swoop down from the skies and fly off. This might not be so bad if the guards could still knock players off mounts or if they could actually stop someone. Guards haven't been this weak since wrath when they had like 12k health and died instantly. Hellfire should at least have better guards or something, that's where this is a real problem. Maybe Hyjal too, but you can go to vash'ir at least to avoid that place. You have to go to hellfire.

Who doesn't know the difference between something else and none of the above. Lol mind-blown.

Im surprised to see so many disliking the cross realm zones. Ive been loving actually seeing other people around when I level. Ya I occasionally have to wait for a quest mob to spawn or something but the world doesnt feel quite so empty.

Edit: Yes, I can understand the ganking thing but that is something that has been going on since vanilla, I get ganked less now while leveling than I did back then.
    Last edited by Ineluki; 2013-12-08 at 01:18 AM.

Despite me not liking LFD, LFR and I don't like flying mounts too much, CRZ is something I can't avoid and therefore hits the #1 spot for me.

However, I don't feel LFD, LFR and flying mounts can be removed at this state of the game. CRZ possibly could, however I don't see it happening.

CRZ just merge low pop or let ppl chose the pop. NA has too many servers anyway

CRZ still feels disjointed, awkward, and doesn't really fit into the game for many reasons, be it lore or functionality. It doesn't accomplish it's goal and just led to level 90s with no life ganking levelers in Hellfire...

I dislike connected realms, because now my RP server is being flooded with a bunch of non RPers who misuse the say and yell chats.

Edit: It's cross realm, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    Im surprised to see so many disliking the cross realm zones. Ive been loving actually seeing other people around when I level. .
    okay so you 'see' people while leveling. I still don't see people in sithilus or swamp of sorrows etc. Mostly starting and ending zones are where I 'see' people. I'm curious what seeing people adds to the gameplay experience since it's primarily a solo experience. I've never had a positive experience with someone from a CRZ. Either I don't interact at all or they are competing for resources.

This is a failed feature.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    okay so you 'see' people while leveling. I still don't see people in sithilus or swamp of sorrows etc. Mostly starting and ending zones are where I 'see' people. I'm curious what seeing people adds to the gameplay experience since it's primarily a solo experience. I've never had a positive experience with someone from a CRZ. Either I don't interact at all or they are competing for resources.

It's not like you need to team up for quests anyway. So even when there are other people, it's not like it's necessary to team up with them or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

I dislike something else
    Yes, it's just that some people just don't understand EXCLUSIVE OR logic when constructing polls.

...honestly the only feature I can say should be removed is (if anything) is race/class restrictions...I mean I know lorewise they may look down at some combonations but quite honsetly there isn't really a lore reason (except Pandaran DKs...which does make sense) that a Troll can't be a paladin or a Dranaei can't be a Warlock

As for the other stuff on your poll because you're basically expecting everyone to follow your little code

CRZ is fine they just REALLY need to fix the bugs...even on high pop servers leveling zones are pretty barren and its nice to level a character and actually see PEOPLE in it the complaints other than the bugs are mostly "PERSON IS STEALING MY NODE" and "I'M ON A PVP SERVER AND SOMEONE FROM SERVER Y GANKED ME" are basically what happens when your in a zone that actually has people in it for once

LFD and LFR are completely ignorable if you rather not use them then quite honestly..don't you can easily recreate the older styles by simply getting people and forming a group for raids and dungeons...I think one of the bigger gripes is people thinking they HAVE to do those and having to deal with "The peasants" that normally would get shunned from their groups

As for flying mounts..once again don't like them don't use them..there's really only a handful of things that can ONLY be gotten via flying mount (parts of Northrend, Parts of Outland, a few of the Cata Raids) Mists has actually been pretty damned good about putting everything in ground mount range..in fact name one important thing in Mists that you can ONLY get to via flying mount and I'm sure Warlords is going to be the same..

(just realized the Cloud Serpant dailies..but that is centered AROUND a flying mount)

CRZ. If it was perfectly seamless and didn't kick passengers off half the time, as well as make rare spawns almost unobtainable some times (I've got Aoenaxx recently, but fuck off is there any chance of getting TLPD when there's at least 10 people camping it at any given point) I wouldn't mind it. If I could opt out of CRZ I'd be happy, but with the advent of joined servers that's probably never going to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post

I used to group up a lot during Vanilla or TBC. Can't remember ever grouping up postTBC though. Even all "group" quests can be soloed if you aren't completely retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    where is the "some of the above"? I hate cross realms and the "looking for" system, but I like flying mounts. also pvp is bad, get rid of it and let blizzard work on something worthwhile. a battleground removed is a dungeon added. lastly that "one dungeon" from every expac that has to try some new mechanic. im looking at you occulus