levelign question

MY warrior is about 61 or 62..somewhere around there. I have the boa axe so is it ok if i stay tg or should i go arms to level faster? Im mainly doing quests and occasionally doing dungeons whenever i can do the quests in there.

Usually Arms is faster, but it really doesn't matter. Arms individually hits are usually stronger, and you can MS -> OP things to death. To deal higher damage with Fury you either need to crit and get RB's or spend oodles of rage on WS. Either way Arms is more efficient.

Deleted
    I would go arms, it's quicker and it's easier to get hitcapped so you don't run around and miss all the quest mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Joker of Muerte View Post
    MY warrior is about 61 or 62..somewhere around there. I have the boa axe so is it ok if i stay tg or should i go arms to level faster? Im mainly doing quests and occasionally doing dungeons whenever i can do the quests in there.
    Stay Arms till around level 81. Mortal Strike from a Heirloom Weapon takes a big chunk of most mobs HP. Not only that, but Arms also have a lower down time compared to Fury. Secondly, you don't really get a lot of crit at those levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Stay Arms till around level 81. Mortal Strike from a Heirloom Weapon takes a big chunk of most mobs HP. Not only that, but Arms also have a lower down time compared to Fury. Secondly, you don't really get a lot of crit at those levels.
    He wanna stay arms all the way to lvl 90, the amount of crit cannot be acquired and kept up for 9 levels with RNG in the game and how much crit he actually need to hit the at least 30% crit.
    Stay arms till 90 mate, then stay there until 2 things is in order, 2x 2h with decent damage and secondly get at least 30% crit.

Best regards
    Chop