Deleted

Smile The perfect transmog?

Hello there comrades!

I was wondering if any of you guys have some ideas for a complete and perfected transmog.

An example of this could be something like:

A human hunter wearing the Windrunner's Battlegear-transmog set, with Fiery Beholder Eye instead of the usual helm, to match the beltbuckle ever so nicely. Wielding the Airship Marine's Sharpshooter from Pandaria (I'm still on my knees thanking Blizzard for bringing back the BRK-1000 gun-model). Riding the Grand Armored Gryphon when in flight, and the Reins of the Golden King when on ground, to complete the transmog and praise the fact that we're dealing with a human here. Oh, and why not choose to go with Sambas for a pet too.
    I'm still searching for a cloak - and possibly a tabard, to match the blue and golden colors of Windrunner's Battlegear to complete the set even further.

So, do you guys have any ideas for "the perfect transmog"?

PS: English isn't my native language, so I'll have to appologize for any spelling mistakes or typos.

You could try using Wowhead's transmog section. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets
    I'm not a huge transmogger so I can't really give you any other tips than that. Good luck.

Deleted
    It wasn't really a "I-need-help-transmogging"-thread (but thanks for the answer anyway!) as it was a "let-me-hear-your-ideas"-thread. I'm big on transmogging, matching mounts, spelleffects and so on, so it's fun for me to hear - or see, if other people feel the same way.