Deleted

Have some questions about my Scoundrel (Scrapper)

Hi there fellow scoundrel.

New to the scoundrel dps group,lvl 46 atm so i had some questions,sure hope i can get some feedback from all those scruffy scoundrels in the forums hehe.

1-. In my normal rotation,specially against bosses does anyone use dissapearing act then followed by shoot first? I use it all the time since shoot first really does some good dmg.

2-.Blaster wise,im trying to find a hi-tech looking blaster to use on my scoundrel,i want it to look the opposite of the revolver looking ones that gs normally use,guys know of any blaster that fits that profile?
    Nebula looks awesome but its too expensive for me.
    Also in your opinion what is the best sounding blaster in the game?

3-.Im going with a scrapper build which is in my opinion a lot of fun,using shoot first on mobs is as fun as it was the first day hehe,but i was looking at flechette round and im not sure its not that useful against normal mobs since they die pretty quick,is it useful at 55 for running dailies,fps and ops?

4-.Leveling companions,been using Bowdaar since day one since,well lets face it a scoundrel without a Wookie is like a milkshake without whip cream hehe,but is Corso a better tank for doing normal missions or should i stick with Bowdaar?

Well thats it,really apreciate you guys reading this post and taking the time to answer my questions,thank you.

1. Yes
    2. No comment
    3. You won't be doing ops as scrapper. In fact gunslingers are way better than dirty fighting scoundrels. If your end all is pve content consider a reroll. Scrapper is for picking people off in warzones (and it was nerfed beyond belief).
    4. Corso is a better tank, but a geared Bowdar will suffice.

1- yes i do that all the time on bosses
    2- no idea man
    3- scrapper is by far the most fun spec imho that a scoundrel have but sadly now its really not what it once was , in pve , raid and 5 man , it does subpar dps compare to dirty fighting, same thing goes for pvp , as bursty as it seems to be its really not enough to actually kill someone 1v1 , yes you may be able to do it but its just really really hard to be a threat as scrapper in pvp , scoundrels are only outstanding with one spec and its the healing one , a healing scoundrel is by far the best of all healers in swtor , good healing , good burst healing , good sustain healing and the most and best part of all that ,THE best mobility