Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aughyssul View Post
    Warforged still has a 15% higher chance to drop in 25s.
    I know but it doesn't mean WF does not exist like the OP said, or my guild was just lucky we have seen quite a few of them

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    The bump in the 56x region doesn't mean there are more Heroic raiders. It simply means most people upgrade their Normal gear which becomes 561, and Ordos gear and Legendary cloak helps to bump the total ilvl up as well.

So even a Flex raider with upgraded items, Cloak, plus some luck from the Celestials and Ordos would put him/her at 560+ item level easily.
    It would take a little bit more than that, you'd have to have some normal items in there as well; I believe it's impossible to break 560 without doing normal SoO. With 4 559 Ordos pieces, 2 553 tier from celestials, the legendary cloak, and everything else flex (and with all gear upgraded) the ilvl would be 558.

Edit: nevermind, I was assuming you'd stick with 4-pc tier over Ordos. If someone went balls-to-the-wall Ordos gear, 1 553 tier gloves, legendary cloak and the rest Flex they'd be at 561. Although that's gonna be fairly rare I imagine.

I agree that you're probably right about the heroic raiding; I'd think the bump is probably people hitting the Normal gear cap. Complete set of upgraded Normal gear plus cloak is 564. Assuming most raiders are missing a piece or two and have a warforged here or there, it works out.
    Last edited by Alternategray; 2013-12-09 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Facepalm.

That's not the total subscriber count, that's the sample taken for this survey.
    Um. Awkward. You do realize 4-5 million play in china right? So 2-3 million is the actual sub count for the west.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Um. Awkward. You do realize 4-5 million play in china right? So 2-3 million is the actual sub count for the west.
    Source on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cipero View Post
    Source on that?
    /facepalm
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    PvE
    Any plans in WoD for improving the endgame for people who don't like organized raiding?

For real? They added LFR precisely for that genre of player, who wanted more endgame content. And in the process created the WORST feature I've experienced in the game. Absolutely terrible. People walking into raids with no knowledge, idea of their class and abilities nor the bosses, and expect to be carried and handed loot.

I wish they would go back to the way things used to be. You got max level, you went to raid, or in later additions, you went and PVP'd. Maybe you enjoyed dungeons, maybe you made gold.

If none of it appealed to you, you stopped playing the game and went to something else.

Blizzard need to stop morphing the game to cater to everyone, and put resources into what made the game grea,t and that was endgame raiding. They need to stop catering for every level and everyone. If people arn't willing to organise a raid, put the hours in, or even research a boss, they shouldnt be raiding, end off.
    Here, let me help you with your own words: If LFR doesn’t appeal to you, stop doing LFR and go to something else. If people aren’t willing to put up with LFR raiders, put the hours in (for the learning! for the wipes!), they shouldn’t be doing LFR, end off.

You seem to assume every LFR raider is automatically a clueless moron, which is moronic in itself. Do you wanna tell us anything about the times you tried LFR?

TL;DR: Don’t like it, don’t do it.

I for one could care less about the item level race post last raid, so LFR suits me just fine. You can’t assume because of that that I don’t care for playing my class properly or reading up on the encounters beforehand.

As for “catering to everyone”: like it or not, WoW is a business. With all this talk of it losing subscriptions, do you honestly think it would be logical for Blizzard to try to attract less customers? As the current trend doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, I’ll use your words again: if the game in its current state doesn’t appeal to you, you stop playing the game and go to something else.
    Last edited by Alzalad; 2013-12-10 at 09:14 AM.

how do they know which characters belong to which account?

Quote Originally Posted by seebs View Post
    how do they know which characters belong to which account?
    Not sure where they get their info from, but when you look someone up on wowprogress it tells you what other characters that person has.

This is how our raid check people out when they say...my main has done such and such