Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    There is no way you're getting three transitions with everyone above 250k and two locks consistently over 320k even when three healing.
    Might be an issue with recount then? It seems like it's always overinflated compared to skada but these are the numbers I m getting witht he "current fight" setup :/

Why haven't you even killed Garrosh in flex? Could be something seriously wrong with your strat.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Might be an issue with recount then? It seems like it's always overinflated compared to skada but these are the numbers I m getting witht he "current fight" setup :/
    Even assuming everyone on ~250k, that's 1,5M RDPS as a ballpark. Garrosh got 400M HP on phase 2, so you are looking at a ~260 seconds P2 (between 4 and 5 minutes).

Intermissions happen once every 3 minutes, so there is NO way you are getting 3 intermissions with that DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    Instead of making a new post on the exact same topic im going to use this one.
    We just started on Garosh normal yesterday and tonight we had our first night on him. Im gonna post a log and i'd love to know what you guys think.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qyae8tsy56lk9ybl/
    Notes:
    I started to combat log a bit to late. Had somewhere like 18 wipes before i realized i wasnt logging them.
    Yes i know our rogue is low. He just dinged 90 about 2 or 3 weeks ago, thats sort of our full rooster at the moment.
    Our Disc is doing the engineers.
    On our best attempt we got him to p3 with something like 70Mil HP left.
    Any advice is more than welcome
    Thank you.
    As said before your DPS is low. Looking at damage to garrosh, and ONLY to garrosh, as P1 adds should not be damaged and empowered WW adds die in no time, you find some interesting stuff (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qyae8tsy56lk9ybl/analyze/dd/source/?s=2642&e=3408&target=12 direct link)

Your rogue, which you claim to be doing low damage, is beating your ele shaman and your druid tank. Also garrosh with proper tank swaps gives little to no vengeance, so there is NO way your DK tank is at the top of the meters. I see your shaman is killing weapons, but that doesn't really explain his low DPS on boss. Maybe he's aoeing?

Overall tell your raiders to focus on killing garrosh, and not the adds. Weapons are not a prio, you should just dot them and adjust your damage so they die when it's time to go there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Why haven't you even killed Garrosh in flex? Could be something seriously wrong with your strat.
    No, I just killed klaxxi in flex a long time ago and didn't continue on to garrosh. I dont really do flex with my guild and I havent bothered going back to kill him in flex.
    Like I said maybe the dps is not as high as I thought because recount counts aoe too. Its not that people are aoeing the adds but the locks lay down their aoes for faster ember regen to increase single target on garrosh.
    We seemed to have a problem sometimes getting him to 13% and a second after getting into a 3rd intermission. Maybe we should not have every person focusing weapons when they come out? I dont know.
    Anyways most people have replied with nice comments but to the few that were a bit harsher like I said my questions may sound noobish but that is why I came here. To ask for help. I haven't claimed to be a pro and I am subject to every opinion.
    Also how do I create a log in world of logs to send you? I haven't really used the site like.... ever :P