Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphonious Monk View Post
    So here's the other thing about guys - if you ask our opinion and we give an answer, you're allowed to ask "are you sure?" exactly once. Any more than that, and you get what you're getting, because saying it more than twice is really, really annoying.
    I asked him ONE time, he said "It's fine".. Trying to change the subject now.. :/

Deleted
    Yeah, you're overreacting, over analyzing and just being insecure; Relax...

Then again, he could be boning that smokin' blonde with the DD titties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I turned 21 yesterday, this is my first ACTUAL relationship.. I don't want to mess anything up.. Of course I'm going to over-analyze
    Send him a full frontal nude selfie with the caption "how about these? are these fine??"

If he's in a sour mood, that'll cheer him right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yeah, you're overreacting, over analyzing and just being insecure; Relax...

Then again, he could be boning that smokin' blonde with the DD titties.
    Except I'm better than that "smokin' blonde".... Stop, please. >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Send him a full frontal nude selfie with the caption "how about these? are these fine??"

If he's in a sour mood, that'll cheer him right up.
    He's received MANY of those, lol.. e.e

You know, coming to a WoW forum for relationship advice probably wasn't your best decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleChaser View Post
    You know, coming to a WoW forum for relationship advice probably wasn't your best decision.
    I know, I know.. But it's the only forum I know of that has a lot of people active.. What's a girl to do..? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry about it so much. Just keep going on with your life.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't worry about it so much. Just keep going on with your life.
    He is my life... I want to make sure he's happy, and not thinking about the pictures I upload to FB... If only I could actually think what he's thinking.. . His texts are getting longer apart.. I think I've really messed up

EDIT: Like right now, He's on vent.. Talking to his friends... But it seems that he's ignoring me...

10+ Year Old Account
    He is my life... I want to make sure he's happy, and not thinking about the pictures I upload to FB... If only I could actually think what he's thinking.. . His texts are getting longer apart.. I think I've really messed up

Look, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. He may be "Your life" but don't overthink too much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I know, I know.. But it's the only forum I know of that has a lot of people active.. What's a girl to do..? :/
    Not what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Look, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. He may be "Your life" but don't overthink too much.
    HOW CAN I NOT? I don't understand what you're trying to say... :,(

You need to calm the fuck down, seriously. You are really over thinking this and stressing for nothing. He said it was fine, so it's fine. Chill.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    You need to calm the fuck down, seriously. You are really over thinking this and stressing for nothing. He said it was fine, so it's fine. Chill.
    I'm trying, omg.... I've just know the word "Fine" to have other meanings... :c.. He's not being himself right now.. I know he isn't. Before I uploaded a similar picture, he didn't like it.. And for now all of the sudden he says it's "Fine". ..... >.<

I swear, you must be trolling. You said this is your first relationship. He cannot be "your life".

Also, you sound like a 12 year old stalker.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would never ask a guy what he thinks of pics of me. If I show someone a pic or post one on fb or whatever. To me when I hear of girls doing that I think of insecurity, needing to be complemented, low self confidence. If you think it's cute then that's all that matters. Try not to take things the wrong way (in my last relationship I did that a lot and it wasn't pretty).

10+ Year Old Account
    If only I could actually think what he's thinking.. (
    That's like one of those wishes you make to a genie that goes horribly awry.

The worst thing you can is blow it up into something more and start giving off that clingy gf vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW CAN I NOT? I don't understand what you're trying to say... :,(
    Im your age in a very very very good relationship and I'll tell you right now from the way youre analyzing this situation and your replies to these comments that your situation is REALLY unhealthy

obvious troll is obvious

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-12-09 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleChaser View Post
    I swear, you must be trolling. You said this is your first relationship. He cannot be "your life".

Also, you sound like a 12 year old stalker.
    Sorry that emoticons make me "sound" 12. And he really is... I honestly think he's my soul mate.

EDIT: Like right now, He's on vent.. Talking to his friends... But it seems that he's ignoring me...
    WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

HOLD THE %$^& UP.

You two live in the same area??
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE