Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What he said: "It's fine"

What he meant: "It's fine"
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I've read this before.... But honestly.. I can't help it . I'm one of those girls that would rather spend time with him than my friends... >.<

- - - Updated - - -

BYE! :-) /10char

Girl. I'm like you. But If you are going to spend 100% of your time with him and obsess over his very existance...I'm going to slap your hands here. STOP IT. You can Love him. You can adore him. But if you get overly clingy obsessive. he will find it unnatractive and Ugly. And thus leave. I keep saying this i do know how men think. Calm your tits. Sheeesh. Find a hobby, Do something else with friends. play a MMO. Draw. Do something that will get your mind off your insessant worrying <3 Im a chick too. <3 *hugs*

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Guys guys guys!

There's a GIRL in this thread! ERMAGERD AN ACTUAL GIRL!

Let's all make lewd comments that are at best tangentially related to the thread topic, and accuse her of being an attention whore for daring to post a thread on an off topic forum! Nobody will spot the role our own insecurities play in our behaviour!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've read this before.... But honestly.. I can't help it . I'm one of those girls that would rather spend time with him than my friends... >.<
    If you have friends it would be much better to talk to them about it instead of random strangers about it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. Now that the thread's been cleaned up a bit;

A guy saying "it's fine" means one of two things. And only one of two things;

1> It's actually fine. Seriously.
    2> It isn't really fine, but I don't want to make it a "thing" because it's not worth arguing over, so whatever.

Either way, the proper response should be to take what he said at face value. If it IS fine, good, you're on the same page. If it isn't really that fine, but he wants to let it go, you pushing him on it will make him angry and irritated, because he already let it go, and now you're bringing it back in his face, which means the fight he wanted to avoid is about to start, because you've backed him into a corner about it.

Men generally don't engage in complicated word-dances with multiple layers. Just ask yourself; if it ISN'T fine, what could you possibly gain from pushing him on it? You're basically saying you don't believe him. If he's telling the truth, he'll be angry. If he was telling a white lie to avoid hurting your feelings, he'll be angry. And in this situation, I really don't see how he could have some actual malicious agenda, so it's one of those two. Pushing him as to whether it's REALLY fine will just cause a fight, and there's no possible good that can come out of it, even if it isn't really fine. So why ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think about this ALL the time.. We talk, text.. hangout allllllllllllllllllllllll the time, almost every single second... I don't know what to do.. I ask him if I'm "talking" too much.. and he responds with "the most beautiful girl talking to me, no way" o-o
    If you've been dating less than 6 months, this kind of infatuation sounds normal. the longer you date, the less smothering and being around each other 24/7 is needed. A guy's usually going to be straight foreward, so i wouldnt worry about it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    When a guy says fine he means one of 2 things in my experience. It is literally fine, or it's not quite fine, but he'd rather not discuss it now for whatever reason but if you leave him alone he'll either decide "eh fuck it, it's fine" or when he's ready he'll tell you why he didn't think it's fine. DON'T PESTER HIM. Seriously. From my experience and from talking to male friends there are very few things more annoying to a guy then a woman (or anyone really, but lets be honest ladies, it's usually us :P) constantly asking "is this really ok? I mean, like really? Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure? You can just tell me if you're not ok. Hey, are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me? What are you doing that's so much more important than me? STOP IGNORING ME!" Just give him time and stop worrying about. And if he doesn't like the picture, who cares? You don't live your life for his approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    What he said: "It's fine"

What he meant: "It's fine"
    I've had hour plus long conversations attempting to explain this to my wife. She's convinced that's just another part of some Machiavellian ploy on my part.

No really, I'm a man I really am just as dumb as I seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    Girl. I'm like you. But If you are going to spend 100% of your time with him and obsess over his very existance...I'm going to slap your hands here. STOP IT. You can Love him. You can adore him. But if you get overly clingy obsessive. he will find it unnatractive and Ugly. And thus leave. I keep saying this i do know how men think. Calm your tits. Sheeesh. Find a hobby, Do something else with friends. play a MMO. Draw. Do something that will get your mind off your insessant worrying <3 Im a chick too. <3 *hugs*

It's hard!!! I want to just.. Talk to him ALL the time! he says it's okay, but is it? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I hide some of my feelings. Some of them. That and I'm shy as fuck.
    Well you wouldnt be the only one. When I have a massive crush on a guy I usually hold it back.... >_> that and I'm very introverted too.

Warlords of Draenor:

It's hard!!! I want to just.. Talk to him ALL the time! he says it's okay, but is it? :/
    No. Guys need space, so they can miss you when you're not around. If you can't leave him alone for 5 minutes, it comes off as smothering.

If you posted this picture and you legitimately believe it might be upsetting him and if it was obviously provocative enough that you had to ask him if he was fine with it then maybe the wisest course of action would be to just take it down? Better safe than sorry, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you wouldnt be the only one. When I have a massive crush on a guy I usually hold it back.... >_> that and I'm very introverted too.
    Ive only recently learned that sometimes you have to take charge of situations myself. it feels so...weird.

but the stunned look when as the girl, you go for the first kiss first is adorable xD

Here, OP, read this piece by comedian Dave Barry. I really think you'll find it pertinent and helpful.

A Thoughtful Look at Men and Women

For my own two cents - your bf was already willing to tell you he didn't like the first photo, so no reason to think he's lying now. Don't stress, he's ok with the photo and has moved on; do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you do. But what I do to pass the time is draw, play a mmo, or a game, or talk to my friends on facebook..or something else to keep my mind off of things. He really loves you with how you told everyone "With me talking to the most beautiful girl in the world" He's head over heels. Just go with the flow. WHen he's busy he'll tell you. When he wants to be with you he'll be with you. When he says its fine its fine. *hugs again*

Warlords of Draenor:

It's hard!!! I want to just.. Talk to him ALL the time!
    Wow I think I gained an insight into a woman's mind in this thread.

As a guy I can say, no. Dont smother him, that's one of the most annoying things a girl could do. We like everyone else need alone time too, and if something is actually wrong we'll tell you.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    As a guy I can say, no. Dont smother him, that's one of the most annoying things a girl could do. We like everyone else need alone time too, and if something is actually wrong we'll tell you.
    agreed mate

Warlords of Draenor:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wow I think I gained an insight into a woman's mind in this thread.
    Yeah, no you didn't. Our minds make no logical sense

I know you do. But what I do to pass the time is draw, play a mmo, or a game, or talk to my friends on facebook..or something else to keep my mind off of things. He really loves you with how you told everyone "With me talking to the most beautiful girl in the world" He's head over heels. Just go with the flow. WHen he's busy he'll tell you. When he wants to be with you he'll be with you. When he says its fine its fine. *hugs again*
    blehh.. I've tried that! and I think of him and call him or text him. >_<! I don't want to smother him, he's the first guy who's been real to me so of course I'll think of him 24.7...... :/