Terrace of Endless Spring LFR

How long does it take to get into this shit nowadays? Is it even possible anymore? The queue has been over 2 hours and there's 4 dps, 0 tanks and 0 heals. This alt is pretty screwed on getting their legendary item

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it just yesterday and it took maybe 20 minutes to get a queue pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

PuG normal, easy enough tbh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I was able to get a DPS spot 2 days ago in about 40 min.

The problem is, to get into Terrace LFR you still need the achievements from the other wings.... and the ilvl there isn't really high enough for most players to be interested in going for gear, since fresh 90s would have to do all of HoF first, vs. just hitting up Timeless Isle for 496 gear.

Depends what time of day you do it but yeah, the queues are pretty dry. Waited an hour as a tank once.

There's actually plenty of tanks, it's healers you can't find enough of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    How long does it take to get into this shit nowadays? Is it even possible anymore? The queue has been over 2 hours and there's 4 dps, 0 tanks and 0 heals. This alt is pretty screwed on getting their legendary item
    You can get sigils from every boss from the beginning of MSV through ToT, through the first 8 bosses of SoO. Sha (of pride) and Lei Shen are generally guaranteed to drop them.

People will be running tot to get into SoO fairly regularly.

Also: You can queue for many LFR's at once now (it isn't really super obvious)

its much easier to go to openraid and schedule an event than to wait for it. i just got an alt up to 90 couple days ago, bought couple BoEs so I can get into SOO and start getting loot from there. why would I bother to go to terrace(for gear) when theres much better gear easier to obtain.