What To Do With Ghost Iron Ore?

Leveled mining on a couple of alts and as such I have a couple of guild bank tabs filled with ghost iron ore. Now I don't need this to level any other profession and so would like to make gold from it.

I have access to all professions across my toons so I can prospect/transmute/smelt it.

What would be the most efficient way to make money from it?

Deleted
    Prospect that shit man. Then do this with what you get.

Personally, I smelt and transmute all of mine, mostly out of laziness. If you have mass quantities and the willingness to do it, doing the JC shuffle may net you more gold in the end.

prospecting's worth most from what I see, your realm may differ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    Prospect that shit man. Then do this with what you get.
    Do this, and if you have an enchanter it's just extra benefit Good luck.

Best regards
    Chop

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give it back to Casper.......

Nah seriously, prospect it.

prospect and make good profit

Ive rarely ever made more by prospects vs selling out right mid to late expansion due to obscene undercutting. I have everything at 600 and find them all generally useless for income vs flat item farming on my dk or pally. That being said, server location has 100% effect on all of this.

Gems have tanked on my server so smelt -> transmute has been the most profitable outlet for me.

Deleted
    I prospect it and send all the green, orange, and purple gems to my alchemist to transmute into Primal Diamonds. The rest I just cut and sell.

Prospect it, use green gems to make necklaces and rings, use blue gems and cut them. If you have an enchanter disenchant to make dust, then make enchants and sell those.