Thread: The best tank?

The best tank?

Hey guys, I just wanted to know which class in your opinion is the best tank and why?

In my opinion it has generally been the Paladin. Warriors are great too, but the Paladin has a much bigger tool box and has greater variety of heals to use in a pinch, as well as aggro gabbing abilities on par with warriors.

Also they look badass.

Deleted
    The best tank in my opinion is.... Whichever tanking class I play.

No, honestly, I find them equally good in their own sweet way for tanking. In dungeons or in LFR (as I do not do regular raids), overall the experience is the same. Sure, some fights are better with this class than that class, but nothing that will make me point out one class as being better for me. But then again, Monk is the only one I have yet to tank with. I'll get around to it eventually and who knows, I might find it super awesome and make that one my favourite. Or I may not. Time will tell...

Really depends on the players, but if you still want to know the best ... it's Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    DA Warlock.

In the right hands the Paladin is the best tank, at least for 10m.

Brewmaster is the strongest tank right now. Smoothest damage intake of tank tank, strong cooldowns to deal with damage spikes (stagger also makes them very strong when it comes to dealing with damage spikes), very high damage output, and good self healing and raid healing (through statue guards).

All tanks are pretty much even though overall. Each class has some fight mechanics that make them better than others.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2013-12-10 at 05:22 AM.