Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also can anyone tell me whats up with the moonkin hatchling being shown again,i thought it was a old ass pet everyone got years ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nungamunch View Post
    So does this mean the xp boosts are going to go live this week too?
    It is only Asia, people love to freak out about anything on the PTR. All the store stuff is more than likely Asia. But I do believe the Battle.Net Shop that will be connected to are Battle.net Client is for US/EU though. As the Blizzard Store redirects to that.

Cross realm heirlooms, life is good!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flex breakpoints being flexible is cool.

Karazhan changes reverted... does that mean there are no changes to Karazhan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realm mail for account-bound items. Oh my god. They just kind of slipped that one in there, didn't they?

I'm a little miffed they didn't ask about providing possible captioning or signing at the panels, much less for the PPV stream. I have been losing my hearing for years, it's embarrassing to always ask people to repeat themselves (especially in an office environment where people normally talk quietly), and would be nice if they put that in.

Otherwise, the heirloom thing I was unaware was even coming. That's really rather nice!

Deleted
    "Crashin' Thrashin' Flyers should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.
    MiniZeps should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area."

What.. Why should it be able to damage each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Store not working for me....anyone else?

"Which country do you live in?"
    "Sweeden"
    Love their spelling of Sweden =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It is only Asia, people love to freak out about anything on the PTR.

I want the exp boost now, I hate leveling >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by amaraim View Post
    "Crashin' Thrashin' Flyers should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.
    MiniZeps should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area."

What.. Why should it be able to damage each other?
    Because you can't make them fight each other very well if they can't do damage in the first place.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Is there a tab to see where our BoA items are like they said at Blizzcon or whenever I saw that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Is there a tab to see where our BoA items are like they said at Blizzcon or whenever I saw that?
    No its WoD feature this one will alow us to use mail to send stuff to another realm (finally i waste so much EU)

Ingame shop is live. And as I said I would do if it happened... Goodbye and good riddance. You pay sub... and then you should not have to pay for extra content. End of story. Cause if not... then its not a game worth the sub. Never looking back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    I'm a little miffed they didn't ask about providing possible captioning or signing at the panels, much less for the PPV stream. I have been losing my hearing for years, it's embarrassing to always ask people to repeat themselves (especially in an office environment where people normally talk quietly), and would be nice if they put that in.

Otherwise, the heirloom thing I was unaware was even coming. That's really rather nice!
    Didn't they have closed captioning? I had to turn it on just to get rid of the noise from the other stages and actually hear the panels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Ingame shop is live. And as I said I would do if it happened... Goodbye and good riddance. You pay sub... and then you should not have to pay for extra content. End of story. Cause if not... then its not a game worth the sub. Never looking back.
    Didn't you quit along time ago or say you weren't coming back - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...me-back-to-MOP ??, But anyway the only thing on their are the same virtual items from the Blizzard Store anyway, The same old pets & mounts.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-12-10 at 11:38 PM.

Arbs, I think his point is that they charge us 14.99 a month to play a game. They then use the 14.99 that they charge us to pay designers and artists to create things like store pets and mounts, which they charge us for - again. It's double dipping, and WoW is one of the only games that gets away with it without any sort of strong backlash from the community. For example, ME 3 had day 1 DLC (a party member) and people were livid over it.

If a game is F2P, then selling cosmetics like this is how they pay themselves and their staff. When you're already charging people, it seems greedy. It's the reason why I've voted with my consumer dollars by NOT purchasing anything from the store.

the fact that they spent so much time making a shop in a patch with zero content otherwise, annoys me to no end.

this double dipping needs to stop. are we a sub based game? or a f2p game? blizzard wants to have its cake, and eat it too. the fact that our sub fee went towards content we cant even earn in-game, is ridiculous.

and people wonder why subs have declined. no, we dont need content, we need more useless shit like vanity mounts.

Iron Skyreaver is currently bugged with the /mountspecial animation in PTR.

The floating ice is a Mage-Only item.