Deleted

Enduring Elixir of Wisdom on pvp servers

I have a strong feeling players will be tempted to corpsecamp people they find with this buff that you will be able to buy from ingame store until it wears off. I already seen people being kicked out of dungeons cause they have the RM cosmetic helms mogged.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=103557 (I don't know how to link it directly)

I hope I'm wrong though

the koreans are nice people
    they'll leave eachother alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

I have a special chaos bolt coming for people riding store mounts/RM helmets or the elixir. Infact several chaos bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by syltkaka View Post
    I have a strong feeling players will be tempted to corpsecamp people they find with this buff that you will be able to buy from ingame store until it wears off. I already seen people being kicked out of dungeons cause they have the RM cosmetic helms mogged.

I hope I'm wrong though
    Yeah unless you are playing on Far East servers, you don't have to worry about that because you won't be able to buy it anyways
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I have a special chaos bolt coming for people riding store mounts/RM helmets or the elixir. Infact several chaos bolts.
    That's a very nice Golden Dragon, Sparkle Horse and Flying Lion store mounts you have there. Hope you're saving some chaos bolts for yourself :3
    inb4 a friend gave them to you
    Butts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syltkaka View Post

I hope I'm wrong though
    I will not use it as I think it will ruin the leveling experience. Not going to attack anyone that has it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    That's a very nice Golden Dragon, Sparkle Horse and Flying Lion store mounts you have there. Hope you're saving some chaos bolts for yourself :3
    Your avatar and that comment made a great match :P

10+ Year Old Account
    And then the multiboxers get their hard-ons ready for all those Elixir users!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "shhhh.. It's only bad when its something I don't like!"

Though anyone that really feels the need to go out of their way to be a dick just because someone is using an EXP boost is either 14 or is just butthurt they themselves cannot afford it.

Immaturity and jealousy is pretty much all it ever comes down to.

Could have been purchased for mount collection purposes but you don't really need the blizz store mounts to get to 200. Think I was sitting at 199 counting my one I got for 10k gold on my Druid before I logged onto my DK for an easy achievement.

Should probably get around to buying the blizz store stuff anyway considering I have nothing better to do being gold capped.

I dare someone to attack me with it. In fact, I'll purchase a store mount, a pet, the helm and the elixir to use it all at once and see who's coming to get me. Anyone who lets themselves get ganked with things such as elixirs should use their brain more, it's easily avoidable.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that leveling with instances is super fast ... why would someone be out in the world questing on a PvP server while buffed with an XP potion anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Considering that leveling with instances is super fast ... why would someone be out in the world questing on a PvP server while buffed with an XP potion anyway?
    Because you can skip whole Wotlk content if you have 25 quests ready in your log to finish and pop the elixir from Krol and then do 2-3 instances. During that time you can and will be ganked. Some guy followed me across the whole zone to kill me off

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Why exactly? Never understood the hostility towards people who've paid for services. Surely those people have put in time and effort to earn that money, so it's not as if they're doing nothing at all for the rewards.

It just so happens they're not doing in-game challenges, and besides, anyone who says Leveling, Normal Mode, Low-MMR PvP is a challenge really ought to get themselves checked out. It isn't, and unless you're in a top Arena Team or doing Heroic Raiding, you don't get to complain about a lack of dedication towards rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Why exactly? Never understood the hostility towards people who've paid for services. Surely those people have put in time and effort to earn that money, so it's not as if they're doing nothing at all for the rewards.

It just so happens they're not doing in-game challenges, and besides, anyone who says Leveling, Normal Mode, Low-MMR PvP is a challenge really ought to get themselves checked out. It isn't, and unless you're in a top Arena Team or doing Heroic Raiding, you don't get to complain about a lack of dedication towards rewards.
    LFR is a mental challenge far greater then heroic raiding will ever be

first mistake is leveling on a pvp server

Quote Originally Posted by Aldassador View Post
    LFR is a mental challenge far greater then heroic raiding will ever be
    I must agree with that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.