10+ Year Old Account

Underwater Combat Rune Refresh Issues?

I might be wrong but I feel like I'm having issues with my runes refreshing in underwater combat. Specifically while doing the weekly chest near the underwater Hozen in Timeless Isle.

Is anyone else experiencing this also? It shows my runes as being ready to use (my UI) and then when I try to do any moves they're all "grayed out" and the message says the runes are not ready. It's very odd.

it happens when you are in fatigue areas

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    it happens when you are in fatigue areas

Yes, basically this. Once you use your runes in a fatgue zone they become unresponsive until you leave it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Yes, basically this. Once you use your runes in a fatgue zone they become unresponsive until you leave it.
    Ah, that would explain the issue. Thanks!

Deleted
    Which is why chasing that damn whale around the timeless island is so stupid

That also happens with rogues: energy is not recovering. Which is rather clever, and I was surprised it actually does that, considering that it's "Fatigue".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ridiculous, though, because you stop being able to attack completely yet they design a rare that spends 90% of its time swimming through fatigue waters

15+ Year Old Account
    It affects every class. You don't regen your resources in fatigue areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Which is why chasing that damn whale around the timeless island is so stupid
    If you're in fatigue areas like the Whale in TI; run away from it for a few seconds, your aggro will drop.

Then you can go up your flying mount, go to the Whale and slap it for your tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I feel like a noob. I hadn't even thought of the fact that the underwater ship I'm referring to borders the fatigue zone and I'm constantly trying to pull them so as to not aggro a bunch at once. (Just hit 90, not very geared)

yeah, it took me awhile to figure out what it was too

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's ridiculous, though, because you stop being able to attack completely yet they design a rare that spends 90% of its time swimming through fatigue waters
    Wasn't that actually one of the selling points of the TI? I distinctively remember them talking about interesting rares, and one of their examples was one that would be in fatigue areas roaming etc.

Wasn't that actually one of the selling points of the TI? I distinctively remember them talking about interesting rares, and one of their examples was one that would be in fatigue areas roaming etc.
    I guess it works as an interesting mechanic.
    I'm embaressed about the amount of times i've died on Evermaw, just by not paying attention to my fatigue levels.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Least I know I wasn't the only one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi