BM Macro Questions

So I've been all over the web looking for a macro to help get my pet back to me fast enough to get some beastcleave action On the adds during HM Immerseus. Does anyone know of a macro? This would also help for Shamans and any other encounter with clumped up adds. I know it sounds bad but I usually "Click" Passive and wait for the pet to come back to me missing a KC in the process, then "click" Assist and multi-shot then KC. I know terrible right. But Any macro help would be appreciated. One other quick question, Does lynx rush give me stacks same way as AmoC?
    Thanks guys and gals

-BowsBeforeHoes

Just use/spam

/petpassive
    /cast [@player] Master's Call

That should bring your pet to you pretty quick. Then just put a /petassist in a multi-shot macro.

Don't know about LR, because lol, I haven't used it since early in the xpac.

Teach yourself to play with your pet on passive and using Ctrl + 1 & Ctrl + 2 (default) for /petattack /petfollow

By playing with your pet on assist, you might lose out on a ton of dps over a raid nights time.

Be careful for weaving in pet commands into your standard abilities as in ES or KC or w/e. Most of the times it's not even worth it for your pet to travel to an add.