Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    I never really thought of RoS as a "skull," it always made me think of a giant tripartite baby head to be honest.
    Well, faces rather. But I added the RoS :P

Okie Dokie, I'll go give it a try at some point this week. And SWP anyone? Seems like it should be easy...at least I read you can camo past the "impossible" bosses and the others are easy. Plus, to get the bow I only need to go halfway through.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Well, faces rather. But I added the RoS :P

Okie Dokie, I'll go give it a try at some point this week. And SWP anyone? Seems like it should be easy...at least I read you can camo past the "impossible" bosses and the others are easy. Plus, to get the bow I only need to go halfway through.
    I've facetanked every single boss in SWP the last 2 months with Spirit Bond+Glyph of Animal Bond. Started doing this at like 510 ilvl. Incredibly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    I literally facetank them with just the healing from Spirit Bond. Super easy. The only remotely tough part is the Flames on Illidan because their attack is % based, not absolute, so save your cooldowns for them.
    When Illidan throws down the Glaives either side of the big grate in the floor, stand in the middle of it and the Flames won't charge you (That's what is % based), and just kill as you would any mob.

The most recent in terms of content I've solo'd is the first two bosses in DS, Vanilla and TBC is ridiculously easy faceroll, Wotlk is faceroll apart from a few bosses, I like grabbing achievements and stuff too, so I generally go for the hard mode or heroic mode if I can do it, so Ulduar is easy, Yogg+0 was a massive annoyance but dead after four wipes, Dreamwalker took five spirit beasts and two wipes to get it done, rest of ICC and Wotlk is easy as pie.

Cata content, I've solo'd all the heroics glory achievement, only one or two of them took any sort of learning/adapting, as far as raids go, Three bosses in Firelands, I forget the names, and first two in DS - Morchock is SO easy, you just stand out of range of his pound thing and you are basically at a target dummy, haven't tried BoT etc yet.

RoS is easy, it's all about phase 2 and it's reflect, nothing to do with the thing that used to need to be interrupted.

I'll edit this tomorrow as it's 3am and I can't remember half the names, abilities or bosses I have missed out.

Durendil made some guides, they are not the best but they might be some help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would to hear, is it possible for a Hunter to solo yogg-saron 25 0+ keepers with my current gear; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mazlo/simple ?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    I would to hear, is it possible for a Hunter to solo yogg-saron 25 0+ keepers with my current gear; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mazlo/simple ?
    CaribaLd did it whit 519 but it wasn't something easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks man, gonna check it out later and try for myself.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!