Deleted

Oqueue / General Cross Realm raiding issue

Hi there,

I ran into an issue using Oqueue last night, that i believe may be a cross realm raiding issue altogether.

A friend of mine was in an oqueue flex raid group, 1 boss down, in the instance. One person leaves, wants to take me in for the rest of the run. I accept the invite, a message pops up saying i was queued for flex raids, then nothing happens. I'm not in any raid nor instance group whatsoever. I contact the raid leader via Oqueue UI, he invites me, same problem. I then tried to join a fresh raid, one where there was no running instance group, and I could join without a problem.

Gotta add that the raid leader (hence the instance group) was on a different battlegroup (german battlegroup I believe) than I am, though this wasn't a problem in joining raids outside instance groups ...

Does anyone know about a similar problem, and how to fix it ?

Thanks a bunch.

I believe this is a known problem with realms that can't "connect" and I haven't heard of a solution. Is your friend on the same realm as you are? But there are so many things wrong with oQueue that could easily be solved if the author put some time in it

Deleted
    Yeah we're on the same realm.

Thing is I think I had got on the same battlegroup the raid leader was on prior to this, but the raid hadn't started yet, so I'd believe the problem isn't within oqueue but within the cross realm raiding functionnality itself :/