Poll: Have you ever cheated on a partner?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bitch please...Solo all my life.
    Gaming > IRL.

Moving on, if I ever get into a relationship then I'd never do it. Something I hate people do and I would hate myself forevah if I ever did it.

Deleted
    Only been in a relationship once but I'm not quite sure it counts... Either way, I hope that I never cheat. Like Nixx said, if I ever feel the need to do so, it's either because I don't like the person I'm with now, and if so, I'd just talk with the person about it so we can do something about it, or because I have a big sexual(or something of the sort) urge towards another person, if so, once again, I'd talk to my partner to see if we could get an arrangement and do a threesome or something like that, if not, then I wouldn't do it.

Communication is important!

Never cheated, I know when I have someone special. If she's not, I wouldn't be dating her. If I want someone else, I'd dump her cause I'm ok with being single if it didn't work out. I don't need plan B. I you lack integrity, you got nothing.

Never been in a relationship, never will.

Virgin for life.

I've cheated on my partner........ 's test

Deleted
    No, I've been tempted and came pretty close, but loyalty won out over intoxication in the end. Pity because the person I remained true to turned out to be a monstrous bitch. Oh well. At least I came out of it atop the moral high-ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Only been in a relationship once but I'm not quite sure it counts... Either way, I hope that I never cheat. Like Nixx said, if I ever feel the need to do so, it's either because I don't like the person I'm with now, and if so, I'd just talk with the person about it so we can do something about it, or because I have a big sexual(or something of the sort) urge towards another person, if so, once again, I'd talk to my partner to see if we could get an arrangement and do a threesome or something like that, if not, then I wouldn't do it.

Communication is important!
    Open communication is important, but it should also be taken with caution. If a girlfriend of mine ever approached me about doing an open relationship, threesome or anything like that, I would probably never look at her the same way again, maybe even break up if I felt she was serious. It would just confirm she wants someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Open communication is important, but it should also be taken with caution. If a girlfriend of mine ever approached me about doing an open relationship, threesome or anything like that, I would probably never look at her the same way again, maybe even break up if I felt she was serious. It would just confirm she wants someone else.
    I think it really depends on how that comes up in conversation. I hope every couple - at least every healthy one - has had an open and non-judgmental talk about what kinds of things they might be in to trying. If she tells you that her fantasy is to be with 2 other people at the same time, although you don't have to agree to it, how is that any different than you confiding in her that you find giraffes to be the most erotic animals on the planet?
    It doesn't mean that she is going to cheat on you, or that you are going to sleep with a giraffe. Yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Never cheated I have more respect for my significant other than that.

Deleted
    No, I'm not a douchebag and open relationships do not interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    Do I watch "Adult Entertainment" movies? Yes I do
    High five!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    Never been in a relationship, never will.

Virgin for life.
    I mean, I'm not gay, but if you're really a virgin, I could let you do it to my butt if you want to.

Nope, do not cheat, never have, never will. It's a despicable action, with no excuse.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be the combo breaker, since everyone is stating that they don't and never had or never will. YES, I did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It depends the person I'm dating with but I'd probably ask anyway. Also, asking to have sex with one person you have a somewhat big sexual attraction towards only to your partner seems rather reasonable? I find the notion to stick with sex to one person rather silly so... I also wouldn't be 'I won't look the same way at you ever again' if I was asked that by my partner, though I do believe it would feel much more awkward instead of being me asking, for some reason.

Either way, if my partner said no, I wouldn't do it and probably wouldn't ask again, and if I did, I at least would need to be smart and not specify anyone.

Cheated on someone, no. Been cheated on, yes.