Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    -snip-
    That's nice. WoW can be a venue for so much else it seems!

This story took place in a(n?) MMO other than WoW.

Way back in the day, I played another MMO in my spare time. I played a healer named Bothi. This game had a quite small percentage of healers at the time, so it wasn't hard to make friends. Healing and buffing strangers in a mid-level quest zone, I met a warrior called Gypsy. I ended up questing with her for about an hour or so, then we added each other and keyed off. We played the game together and grew closer for the next two years. Her growing up and living in Brazil, we were unfortunately unable to communicate much outside of the game. Anyways, one day I go to log in, and my pass is invalid. I try to reset it, but the pass for my email had been changed too. I checked my character page and found that I had absolutely no gear and no gold left; I had been hacked. I reported this to the staff, but they have still yet to get back to me on it. I have tried to find her again in game, but she has always blocked whispers from people that aren't friends, leaving me roaming all of the game world at random times to try and find her. After about a couple of weeks I just give up. I still key in every now and then, but I haven't really played the game since.

I didn't even remember this until I saw this thread. It's been over a year now. Thank you.

EDIT: Just checked both of our character pages. My account has been played on and leveled since it was hacked, but hers is exactly the same as it was when I was hacked. Damn.
    Last edited by Prae; 2013-12-11 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prae View Post
    -snip-
    Awwwww! I hope you see her again!