Please help me regarding servers

So basically I've been desperately looking for a server in which I can start a Horde player.

My current server is EU Bronzebeard. The server is like 3% Horde and medium population so it's pretty unbearable to play it seriously on.

I really want to find an EU normal realm that is well populated on the Horde side. I just want it not to be too packed but with enough players to make friends, a good economy and fairly well balanced. And PvE.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out?

Thanks
    "Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?"
    "Watch your clever mouth, bitch."

Quote Originally Posted by Archodas View Post
    So basically I've been desperately looking for a server in which I can start a Horde player.

My current server is EU Bronzebeard. The server is like 3% Horde and medium population so it's pretty unbearable to play it seriously on.

I really want to find an EU normal realm that is well populated on the Horde side. I just want it not to be too packed but with enough players to make friends, a good economy and fairly well balanced. And PvE.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out?

Thanks
    Faction balance does not matter at all on a PvE Server....

Google is hard to use so here http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

Not entirely accurate due to connected realms and the fact that not a lot of people run this mod but it will still give a guesstimate.
    Last edited by Skalm; 2013-12-22 at 02:37 PM.

thanks SO MUCH
    "Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?"
    "Watch your clever mouth, bitch."