Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    One word: Feint.

Survivable on every class nowadays as long as you use a minor defensive.

He will however sit on one HP and continue his RP.

First time I solo'd it on my Warlock it did about 40% to me. Its 600k Shadow Damage or something silly like that, literally nothing if you have a defensive and a bubble active.

There was a super secret trick back in Wrath that allowed a prot warrior to survive as long as there was a disc priest in the raid. The Warrior ability was changed since then and I'm not sure if the priest talent exists anymore. Not a lot of people knew about it, we discovered it by accident when our priest was screwing around right before we got him to 10%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude40 View Post
    a bunch of us did it twice these past 2 weeks. half the group died and the other half somehow lived through it. they were just running around attacking but LK sits at 1%.
    Wait there are still groups forming for LK?

It was vanish-immunable for a while as well. God I miss vanish immuning everything

Just pop defensives and most classes with above average gear can survive 1M damage, I do it all the time with my bud.

Hits for like 400-500k with my defensives.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Our DK tank was surviving it back in WotLK already. And yes you can just continue hitting him like the poster above said.
    How?

It deals around 600k dmg. Doesn't sound very legit that it occured back in wotlk...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Wait there are still groups forming for LK?
    Mount, transmog and achievments you know?

My locks over 1mil health when i farm him. I survive it. I hear that if you dps him down while giving his speech you can bug the encounter. I never seen it but i just wait for the paladin to do his thing before bringing him down.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    My locks over 1mil health when i farm him. I survive it. I hear that if you dps him down while giving his speech you can bug the encounter. I never seen it but i just wait for the paladin to do his thing before bringing him down.
    It may be possible, but he's just sat there at 1 HP til the RP finished the times we lived, at which point he fell over and died from the next tick of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can survive. My DK Tank lives through it. =)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

u can avoid the dmg (and stun) with invisibility, and vanish. most amges and rogues in my guild did it back in wltk to cheese the dmg meter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Wrong wrong and wrong. (I main a brewmaster, I know how the ability works)
    i believe he thought you were saying Lk had to be 10% to ToD him, whereas you were saying it, were it possible to ToD him, then he'd go from 10+% to dead (roleplay starts at 10%)
    so a theory on what could happen is all, he misunderstood you, and you weren't completely clear(ToD him before roleplay)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Spriests could easily do it in WoTLK with disperse, a bubble, and an external or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    i believe he thought you were saying Lk had to be 10% to ToD him, whereas you were saying it, were it possible to ToD him, then he'd go from 10+% to dead (roleplay starts at 10%)
    so a theory on what could happen is all, he misunderstood you, and you weren't completely clear(ToD him before roleplay)
    This was so worth bumping for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    The Garalon berserk 10m hit is survivable as well.
    Pretty hilarious. We got our first kill like that, just soloed the last couple HP.

Deleted
    I already survived that hit during WotLK. With Dispersion, Painsup and a shield iirc.^^
    Tried and succeeded for rankings. ;P